cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
service41
Frequent Contributor

service41_0-1659860537503.png

Getting this every few minutes and the system hangs, and yes I've cleared cache and cookies multiple times already.   I suggest we start hammering this company on social media (ecommercebytes is a good place to start).   Total lack of respect for their customers for this to be going on so long.   

15 Comments
ARCreef
Contributor

Can't they at least put an ad on Fiver or upwork. 

"Need devs to fix 68 issues with our mom and pop website. Not in any rush, it's been 3 years so far, so just reply whenever.  Our customers are cool with waiting, and we went on a fishing trip"

No joke or exaggeration, they could literally hire a dev in India to fix every single issue for $1,500 within 1 week's time.   I even know people in the US that would fix all these issues AND add features like being able to search by cust phone number for less than 2-3k MAX!!!

It's past sad and into the sickening category of how nothing at all has been fixed.  I'm totally at a loss for words and emotion as to how this is even possible.  It's a multi multi multi million dollar company maybe even more. 1 developer alone could have fixed 20-30 of the issues last week alone.  These are not big issues, these are not hard issues, they are small relatively easy fixes.

If anyone at ShipStation ever reads this please for the love of God message me, I swear to God if you let me, I would fix all these issues for 5k.  I will take a week off my work and have it done within 7 days and under budget.  I will even stay on part-time and implement at least 20 of the most upvoted customer idea requests for very cheap.  You seriously need to fire whoever is working on the site, or in charge of hiring devs to work on the site.  No idea where it's going wrong but it needs to change.  Customers are desperately looking for a new alternative, you're just lucky that at the moment there is a huge vacuum in the market and there are zero good options for shipping platforms, but that will not be the case for long.  I guarantee that if things aren't drastically different by Sept that another company will fill that vacuum. 

We ALL want SS to sucseed, we don't care if it's V2 or V3 just let us use anything that works!

Seriously, message me, I will sign a NCND and fix all these issues within 7 days for 5k. I will never speak a word of it to a single soul.  If you're in some weird situation that we aren't understanding just message me privately and these issues will be gone and your customers will once again love you guys.  

_Mia_
Contributor

The hilarious thing is this thread will probably be locked/deleted very quickly. They pay enough attention to the forums to hide all the complaints and lock requests to switch back but not enough to actually fix or even just communicate about any of the issues we've been begging them to fix for two months. I would happily be a customer until the end of time if we got to use V2, it was 9.5/10.

From what I've read on glassdoor, it sounds like shipstation is a garbage company run by managers who don't respect or listen to their employees. It started as a small company where they could be much more informal and get away with this (lack) of communication, but it's since grown beyond their skills as managers.

LiftingLarge
Occasional Contributor

I agree. It creates so much extra work and costs so much extra time. Yet silence from emails to tech support

jardon1
Occasional Contributor

Its literally insane that this POS still exists. Luckily or unluckily I'm down now to the $45 plan. I used to be at the 90$ I can't imagine my volume using this trash. The old v2 worked fairly well. this new one. if you ship from multiple locations, only 1 of the locations will print. It's insane how terrible this experience is.  When asked to  go back, they just tell you

too bad so sad. and dismiss you.. 

happily
Occasional Contributor

Come on guys, this new interface is SO DAMN SLOW AND UNUSABLE

Please 

PWS
Occasional Contributor

So instead of fixing all these problems that everyone is talking about, I see that today SS is increasing the fee for Amazon buy shipping labels to $0.30 per label.  Great job SS, way to get your priorities in line.

ARCreef
Contributor

Agree, I also already downgrading from the $99 to the $49 or $69 plan, cant remember which only know that even that is $49 too much.   Still ZERO fixes done and it's been many months.   Pretty insane.

happily
Occasional Contributor

try shippingeasy trial and set up like 1 store and print a few - it feels much much faster

_Mia_
Contributor

Unfortunately shippingeasy is owned by the same company as shitstation. Also endicia, iirc. I'd prefer not to give these people more money, even though their other programs might actually work.

Status changed to: Investigating