cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ShawnSingh
Contributor

When using a Shipping preset where the package type is NOT package (but instead a different value, such as "Flat rate envelope"), the preset fails to pre-load the option in the package field.

E.G.

if Preset is "USPS Priority mail" with package type as "flat rate envelope"
The preset will only change the carrier, but it will not set the package type as above.

15 Comments
_Mia_
Contributor

I'm finding that even when the preset type is 'package' it still doesn't load. It will display 'package' on the dropdown as though it was selected but when I go to print a label, I get an error that says a package type wasn't selected. This behavior only began showing up in the last 2 days for me.

AllWork
Occasional Contributor

My presets aren't working either. It's SUPER annoying and costs a lot of time. It's been several days since they have worked properly. I have to REselect my package type and then change it back to what I need it to be on every order.

jenjabug
Occasional Contributor

Same. It is taking SO much time for me to manually do it, and leaves room for so many errors.

jenjabug
Occasional Contributor

Also adding that I made them aware of this issue with full screen records and all on June 10th and it has been radio silence since. 

bearhollow
Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem.

Yelena
Rookie

I have the same problem

ShawnSingh
Contributor

Can we get an update here @Moderator-Davis 

AllWork
Occasional Contributor

I redid all my presets and they work now.

I had to actually delete and rebuild them, not just edit.

Status changed to: Investigating

Status changed to: Backlog