cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Etsy Store Connector Constantly Erroring -- Reauthorizing Store doesn't work

PAMCORP
Occasional Contributor

Our Etsy Sales Channel constantly gives us the 404 Error. Support does a store refresh on their end usually fixes it for days sometimes even weeks and then it happens again. We re-authorize the Etsy channel with our credentials like the Ship Station scripted support recommends but it never fixes it. As a result we have shipped late on multiple orders. Ship station doesn't give us the time of day on actually fixing the issue. Their support team constantly pastes in the default help instructions without ever reading the case history. I keep pointing out to them that the problem is ongoing and they just ignore me, is it time for me to stop using Ship Station and go to another company for my shipping needs. I don't really understand why they don't care to help me.

1 REPLY 1

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hi @PAMCORP

Thanks for being a part of our community and for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble when attempting store refresh with your Etsy shop and that you have trouble getting help. 

I see that you did open a ticket with support recently and that your orders are now importing, but even still I am going to reach out to you via DM as well. 

Kind Regards, 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager