cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipstation API Change "To Buyer" field

S_Sublimation
New Contributor

What endpoint lets me access the "To Buyer" property of an order?  I am able to access the "giftMessage" property of the Order model, but I can't seem to find anything that would let me add a "to buyer" note like I have in the picture here. I have checked Order Item and Advanced Options as well, and the closest thing I could find were the "Custom Fields" found in Advanced Options. Is there a way to change this or add it on order creation?

unknown.png

3 REPLIES 3

Howdy @S_Sublimation,

Thanks so much for joining us in the Community! The time you've taken to post and participate in the community is greatly appreciated. 

I double checked with my API team to make sure, and they have confirmed for me that currently "Note to Buyer" is not a field available thru the Create/Update Order API call. Please check here for a full list of available Create/Update order fields. 

I absolutely see the desire to have this type of field available thru the API, so I would recommend requesting this feature update in our product feedback forum so that it can be inspected by the product team for potential implementation. 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!

development3
First-timer

Hi, Are there any plans to enable "Note To Buyer" field access via API?

Hey there @development3

To my knowledge this is not being worked on currently. 

However, I'm happy to ask around and if I hear anything to the contrary, I will surely update you here 🙂 

From Moderator Davis, May the force be with you!