cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiktok Shop For USA

Seebie
New Contributor

Is there any chance Shipstation is working to getting Tiktok on the platform? 

10 REPLIES 10

ConstacloudHelp
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Seebie 
You can connect, Tiktok to Shopify and then Shopify will start sending the orders to Shipstation.
But yes, this option can mess up financial management.
Instead, you can reach out to them - https://constacloud.com/appconnect/tiktok-shop-and-shipstation-integration.html
They can help you with the same, where they can help you to automate the order push from Tiktok to Shipstation and push tracking back to Tiktok from Shipstation.
You can discuss more options with them via their contact page - https://constacloud.com/contact.html

orders37
Occasional Contributor

it would be very helpful if you dont post things outside of shipstation solutions, so that shipstation will take this more seriously, no one wants to pay extra for your service when we pay shipstation for this service.  we are here asking for shipstation to integrate tiktok and not looking for a third party solutions.

panderson
First-timer

we really need a TikTok order integration.  Very urgent need

CHOQshipping
New Contributor

VERY URGENT

alfred
New Contributor

I absolutely agree that TikTok shop integration needs to be given priority. I personally know three people that are fulfilling HUNDREDS of orders a day from TikTok shops... I just set up my shop and I am waiting for it to be approved. But if I start getting a large influx of orders and am forced to manually enter each order into ShipStation it kind of defeats the purpose.

GoDoggieStyle
First-timer

Any update on this?  Definitely need this for my tik tok shop

GState
Occasional Contributor

There are services out there that do this, we use DataAutomation we've been happy with them especially when our affiliates are selling a bunch at once like during christmas.

kolokorug
First-timer

me too, please 

Escarrgot7
First-timer

DND4Life
Contributor

@Escarrgot7 Did you look at the additional info tho? Its not very customizable. I do see the value with small simple customers. Maybe it will add additional features in the future.