cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

walamart store error

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

An error occurred attempting to update orders: There is an error in XML document (0, 0)

is any one else getting this when trying to sync  to walmart  been last few days orders come in every few hrs then i get the same error message 1 or 2 later

7 REPLIES 7

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

since last night it was down just came  in few mins ago some orders then went dead again not sure if shipstation or walmart  strange thing is the orders that come in tracking goes back to Walmart but orders don't came in from walmart to shipstaion only like every few hrs

Lynx
New Contributor

hi im Lynx... im new and i have been unable to link walmart to my shopify ... printful...I need help i have not been able to even start.. if you can help me upload even 1 item i can figure out the rest.. 

Manager-Erin
Alumni
Alumni

Hello @ozie27280

It's always great to see you around the community, even though I wish it were under better circumstances for you. 

I was able to look into this and it looks like this is something that has been reported by a few others and is being looked over by our senior support teams. I would strongly recommend that if you haven't yet, that you create a ticket with our support team so they can document this and keep you notified when a solution is reached. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Community Manager 

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

your support team im have a ticket already they told me make one on walmart aslo

i got a message form walmart few mins ago This issue is currently impacting many of our sellers and I can assure you that our engineering teams are working diligently on a resolution.  hopefully it be fixed soon 

ozie27280
Frequent Contributor

also been doing excel download of the orders from walmart and importing to shipstaion n the meantime same as we did the other week when walmart was down for a few days 

Hello @ozie27280

Thanks for your response and for sharing that information from Walmart with us.  I am so happy to hear that you already have your own ticket with not only our team but Walmart as well. 

If anyone else reading this is experiencing the same, please make a ticket directly with our support team as it not only helps us to keep you updated when a solution is reached, but also is a way for us to keep track of how many users are currently impacted. 

-Erin: Your Friendly ShipStation Neighborhood Community Manager 

hi im Lynx im new and im having an impossible time connecting shopify...printful to walmart.. i need help!