cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher4
First-timer (legacy)
We send Shipping Notifications via our own system instead of ShipStation's built in shipping notification emails. We are looking for the ability to link to the branded tracking page. In order to do this we would need the ability to grab the link from ShipStation's API. Is there a way to do this currently? If not, I would like to request this feature. Thanks!
37 Comments
rrhubart
First-timer (legacy)
This would valuable for us as well. We have to send notifications from our cart because of custom work, but would love to be able to utilize the branded tracking without sending double emails
olivia
First-timer (legacy)
This is a very cool idea and I would like to see it implemented, too!
olivia
First-timer (legacy)
I want this too! I want this too! I would like to see Branded Tracking Page and Returns Portal right as footer links on my Shopify footer. See my image. I'm with Kelsey. I have NO idea why it's not already implemented. Trackr, a cheaper app, Aftership, and Shipup have this implemented, but I'm very loyal to Shipstation, and Shipstation has the cleanest, best looking branded tracking page out there. I'd really really like to keep it to Shipstation and not download all this extraneous stuff.
olivia
First-timer (legacy)
'+2 votes. Absolutely needed. As I mentioned in another Feedback, there are other apps (Trackr, Shipup, Aftership) that provide API links we can put in our footers, but I don't want to install them when Shipstation has the cleanest, nicest looking branded tracking page out there. Plus I would also like to see the Returns Portal as an API backed link. I've written into Shipstation support a couple times urging them to implement this. Seems like something that should have been implemented already.
info475
First-timer (legacy)
Has anyone looked into this recently? It has been years since the initial request. I am a new customer testing out Shipstation on a trial and I absolutely need the freedom of access to the branded tracking page links so I can create as easy flow for my consumers to go to their 'my orders' section and then click a particular order and then click track and see their direct branded tracking page. Any ETA? Thank you.
anthony_webb
First-timer (legacy)
Not only am I blown away that this feature is apparently not there, but I am shocked that this is still being discussed 2 years later?!? Its not rocket science fellas, give us a link format that we can include in our own emails and portals. Had I known this was not there, it may have swayed my decision. Such an easy fix, inexcusable that it is not there by now!
jonathan12
First-timer (legacy)
Would love this too. We send our own shipment notifications to include various account details, and I would love to be able to pull the branded tracking page URL from the API. Alternatively, it would be easy if there were either some URL construction function that allows us to create the correct URL in shipstation. Or why can't there be some simple approach to construct a URL that SS could redirect to the right branded page. https://www.shipstation.com/custom-tracking/:store_id?tracking=:tracking
jonathan12
First-timer (legacy)
Or even better, why not allow an iframe that you could drop directly into your page?
jonathan12
First-timer (legacy)
It's a little crazy this hasn't been added. It has been over 3 years and is such a simple product feature to enable! Do any of these community ideas ever get implemented? We have a big gap in tracking experience today because we send our own shipment notifications and would love to be able to link directly to the SS Branding page vs building our own. If we could either construct the URL on our own to link directly or pull it from the API, we would send tracking requests via our shipment email to the custom branded page. Alternatively, if we could iframe the branded experience into our page, we could do the same on our site.
joe4
First-timer (legacy)
This could be a dealbreaker for us. Thanks Please add this feature.