cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Christopher4
First-timer (legacy)
We send Shipping Notifications via our own system instead of ShipStation's built in shipping notification emails. We are looking for the ability to link to the branded tracking page. In order to do this we would need the ability to grab the link from ShipStation's API. Is there a way to do this currently? If not, I would like to request this feature. Thanks!
37 Comments
mike55
First-timer (legacy)
I would also be very much interested in this!
info835
First-timer (legacy)
I was going to add this request until I found this post. This is exactly what we would be interested in. We are not keen on circumventing our own shipping notifications. And, since there are already API's between our systems with tracking information in it, it seems like having the option to include the branded tracking link should be a simple feature addition for SS to do.
chris45
First-timer (legacy)
Also, could you make the shipping status text available via the API? I'd like to implement a shipping status page on our back end to get a quick view of shipped package status.
anu
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please, would also like this very much!!
jason57
First-timer (legacy)
I would like this as well.... Ideally, I'd like for the customer to be able to log into their account on the website and be able to click onto the tracking of an order/subscription and see the branded tracking page. It would make sense for my customers to be able to log into the website and see the exact same shipping page as they get in the email.
wayne5
First-timer (legacy)
Currently, our customers get the link from ShipStation with the UPS tracking URL back to our commerce "order status" page, and when clicked shows the unimpressive UPS tracking page. I really wish the URL we get from ShipStation would take our customers to the much nicer and modern branded tracking page w/US map etc. This would enhance the experience for our customers and as JResnick mentions, make the tracking experience more coherent.
cosfrog
First-timer (legacy)
Having come from using aftership they provide a code snippet so that we can have a tracking request form on our own websites. I know buyers would just have to go to the email to click link, but would be nice to have a way on our sites so that buyers can enter their tracking code and this would go to the branded tracking page upon submission
info638
First-timer (legacy)
This would be an amazing addition, same use case. However, it would also be nice if the ShipStation passed back the url in additional parameters to stores, upon marking shipment complete.
amy_dieter
First-timer (legacy)
We would be very interested in this as well.
info669
First-timer (legacy)
Hello ! i would love to be able to have the option to include on my website a portal for my customer so that they can track their orders (just like to return portal) so that it eliminates the need for my customers to either email us or go through their emails to find their tracking link.