cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bplasters
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great to be able to automate multiple packages per order through the API.
78 Comments
system
First-timer (legacy)
This is a very important feature that seems to be missing.
jbecker
First-timer (legacy)
I think we need this as well.
bartek
First-timer (legacy)
I agree!
anthony10
First-timer (legacy)
This would save us thousands of hours of labor in manually entering packages and weights.
aaron33
First-timer (legacy)
This is an absolutely critical feature for us, at our scale we cannot have people manually entering in package data.
tahseen_us
First-timer (legacy)
I can't use Shipstation without it.
andrew46
First-timer (legacy)
Definitely would be huge for us.
jerry_su
First-timer (legacy)
we need to be able to either import multiple package via CSV or use API. Most companies that have separate ERP system would create pick-and-pack packages in their system, which already generates this info. It doesn't make sense to have to re-enter this into shipstation. It should just be imported via CSV or API.
sales349
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation is incredibly powerful, but this is one of the many "small" missing features that prevent it from excelling as a true B2B solution. People below have suggested API integration back to the ERP — which would obviously be welcome! But in the meantime, why not just enable "Change # Of Packages" from Apply Bulk Actions to at least automate some of the process?
steve62
First-timer (legacy)
Ryan, is this a solution/work around for people using API? If so, can you please provide more details? "But in the meantime, why not just enable "Change # Of Packages" from Apply Bulk Actions to at least automate some of the process?"