cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivan_ryzhov
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Mark as Shipped by custom carrier. It will give opportunity to use ShipStation in any country.
12 Comments
shipstation14
New Contributor

Please add the option to enter at least a custom URL with the courrier name instead of just Other.

There are numerous new courrier options now including many same day local delivery companies with their own tracking. 

rowelly
New Contributor

The fact that there is not a baseline of typical U.S. carriers like Ebay has available to manually add tracking, or the ability to add our own custom option is very frustrating. This post was made in 2017 with no solution, and the fact that I am searching for the exact same solution within Shipstation 7 years later is, quite frankly, outrageous. I will be advocating to find another shipping platform for our company as Shipstation continues to prove it is an outdated program that has no ambition to evolve into what users truly need. The reporting options are complete garbage as well, which is my other main issue with SS. None of these solutions would be difficult to implement. No, SS, I do not need to ship via 99minutos, Access Worldwide, Airtranss, An Post, APC, APC Overnight, APG ecommerce, Aramax Australia, Aramax International, Aramax New Zealand, Asendia, Asendia UK, Australia Post, Australia Post MyPost Business, or Axlehire. Those are just the "A"'s available in SS. I need to add US LTL companies like AAA Cooper, XPO Logistics, ABF Freight, Central Transport, Uber along with options like Customer Pickup, Collect, 3rd Party etc.