cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe15
First-timer (legacy)
We currently use the new batch options as working folders for orders in which we after tag and export to order and process in other systems. Adding the Order actions such as tagging and exporting is essential for the batch view!
9 Comments
joe15
First-timer (legacy)
Sorry, i didn't realize Yes we still use batches and modifying the batch view to include some additional order actions would be a really helpful add-on. We use open batches in our daily processes as "little working boxes" For example: We use filters to sort our all orders that needs to have items ordered manually (Usually due to lack of internal inventory) We than export these orders and run the output CSV through our system which places an order with vendors. The system than return the responses from the vendor and update the custom fields with the PO details. All orders that were successfully processed by the vendor are updated with their respectful vendor tag and than printed. If the item was not available from the vendor we have submitted the orders for, the system update the custom field with a "Not ordered" code and these orders are than dragged and dropped into a new open batch, exported and are submitted to the next vendor. In this example, we use the export feature and the tagging feature. I can also see us using the Assign to use feature, Hold an order, and even Split and Combine orders features. (In case one item is available from one vendor while the second isn't) We currently work around all that by adding a unique value for custom field 1 and jump between the advance search and the batch every time we need to tag or export the orders in the open batch. But many times there is already a value in custom field 1 and can't be overwritten while there are other values in custom field 2 and similar issues like that.
info293
New Contributor
Please add custom export option to batch, similar to Orders->Other Actions-> Export orders.
thomas11
First-timer (legacy)
YeS this needs to happen!
claude
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed! I have to do this because you aren't integrated with GSO (threw votes in for that too). But it's a pain to not be able to export. Literally don't understand why you would remove that button. Like. It's just a filter view. Add the button back in!!!!!!!!!!
tomasz
Rookie
That will help a lot ! Same demand from my side !
tomasz
Rookie
Regarding why I need this... I use Parcel2GO which is not integrated in ShipStation, and i need a CSV file with my orders to import in Parcel2GO. I am working in batches very often as batches allwo me to sort my orders in certain way i need.
jason1
First-timer (legacy)
Filter Orders by Batch (Purpose: manage orders that have not been assigned to batch)
Status changed to: Under Review

Status changed to: Completed