cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
th1
First-timer (legacy)
Currently during an exchange, we reship the original order and then have to change the packing slip by hand writing the changes. While we could create manual orders for each of these, right now customer information does not automatically fill in all of the time when creating an order. When this happens we can go to the customers tab and then search for the customer and then create an order from there, but this seems like an extra step. It would be convenience to have a "duplicate order" button that would create a new order to the same recipient directly from the orders or shipments tab.
99 Comments
nik
First-timer (legacy)
Cubby! My man, let's get this implemented ASAP. 🙂 -NFH
rocky1
First-timer (legacy)
That would be very helpful to us as well. Rockymart.com
greg12
First-timer (legacy)
YES. Manually entering an exchanged order is really inefficient. In Auctane there is simple button to duplicate the order that creates a new label. Why does it need to be so cumbersome in ShipStation? And while we're it, unless I'm not understanding something, any manually entered order can only be sent with the existing settings in the manual channel. So any exchanges that I need to re-ship for my 4 other channels always have the wrong header and information.
jen_howell
First-timer (legacy)
yes please! ability to duplicate order and make changes to the new order
josh41
Rookie
Hello! This is a great idea. Please add this feature. Thanks!
valerie
First-timer (legacy)
We have certain frequent but irregular orders that we enter in through Manual Orders from time to time. It would be great to just be able to copy and duplicate a previous order, maintaining the product mix, prices, and quantity, recipient and address info, etc. This would also make bulk orders easier if we were just doing a few and didn't want to bother with a CSV.
valerie
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be perfect for fulfilling crowdfunded or Kickstarter rewards! In fact, that is why I need it this time. It is also helpful for wholesale orders and custom manufacturing orders.
valerie
First-timer (legacy)
Rather than re-printing the label for a processed order, or re-shipping the same order by processing two shipments, I would use this feature to make multiple orders that had the same details. It would save me in making new orders that have the same items, or the same recipient, or both, but are spaced out in time.
doug13
First-timer (legacy)
My company doesn't use all of the great features offered by ShipStation. We don't list our products within ShipStation so every order that is imported into ShipStation shows only (1) item ordered. If we need to split the shipment due to size, we are unable to do so without creating a new order. We would use the "duplicate order" feature to to this. Also, we would use it for re-shipping lost or damaged shipments.
info941
First-timer (legacy)
We'd like to use this feature for customer service. When an order is lost in the mail we'd use "duplicate order" to quickly spin up a new order and ship it out. This saves us from having to manually select the SKU's, quantities, shipping address, courier type, etc. The manual process has become quite time consuming as we've scaled. It's also helpful in the event our fulfillment team doesn't complete an order properly. If a customer complains about a missing item, again it would be much easier to simply duplicate the order and get it dispatched.