cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jesse3
First-timer (legacy)
We ship live plants, which are temperature sensitive. Depending on the weather at the destination location, we use special insulated packing materials and heat packs. Currently, we have to search for the weather at the destination location in order to make a judgement about the best way to ship. This takes a lot of time and effort. It would be really amazing if there were the ability to pull weather information into shipstation. A simple high and low at the destination location would be perfect! Thanks for considering, Jesse
4 Comments
andy10
First-timer (legacy)
As we just pulled up all of our orders destinations I thought I'd search for this integration. Seems like it'd be a pretty easy win to tie in. We're chocolate so destination weather really matters to us.
corina
First-timer (legacy)
We ship wine and are also experiencing a similar problem. We need to know weather of shipping destination to be able to safely ship wine and our old fulfillment program had this option. I would very much like to see this integration for Ship Station.
Status changed to: No status

elordan
Occasional Contributor

We have the same issue and we ship medication. Would be great to know if we need to change shipping methods due to weather.