cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timgregoire
New Contributor

I was trying to create a rule in automation for a specific delivery confirmation for canada post called "card for Pickup". This option is available at the order stage when preparing a shipment, however i wanted to create an automated rule for our team so that they do not have to worry about adding this service for every order. I create a Batch Preset for them, but it is still something they have to remember to do and could miss. 

Shipstation has a bunch of delivery confirmation rules in automation section, but for some reason is missing this specific option. We need to option for Canada Post orders only to prevent freezing. 

Having this option added seems like a small addition from a programming side and it would be great if it could be added because it is one less thing for our shipping team to do and remember, which can then be forgotten.

Looking forward to some feedback.

Thank you

  

2 Comments

Hey there @timgregoire

I definitely see why this delivery confirmation option would be desired for an automation. 

I'll move this to our ideas side so that it can be voted on by other community members for potential future implementation! 

timgregoire
New Contributor

Thank you!