cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jared6
First-timer (legacy)
Need the ability for the automation rules to see multiple item orders. So you can create logic that IF it includes this SKU and also this SKU it will process these rules. This should be able to be done for as many items in the order. The current automation rules do not work well if you have multiple skus that get sold together in a shopping cart.
47 Comments
ah
First-timer (legacy)
Agree! Please help Ship Stations, this makes automation pointless for most of us. I think the GOAL is always more than one items on an order....
dibbs
First-timer (legacy)
AI technology aka machine learning would be a great tool and game-changer for this challenge... I really hope shipstation invest in a proper solution.
nick11
First-timer (legacy)
Top Priority here as well. Multi-SKU orders are very common for us, where size and quantities of each then become the driving factor for box selection. I am currently having to isolate weight ranges for box selection but this is not ideal, as it becomes increasingly difficult the heavier the package gets, where there is much more SKU type and quantity variability.
admin83
First-timer (legacy)
Probably 70% of our orders contain multiple lines. The automate rules where one of the reasons we chose ShipStation, but for use the just don't work. Why can't they detect if an order contains a SKU if there is more than a single item in the order?? It's such an important feature and the automation rules are severely limited without this functionality. We also like to be able to automatically split orders too (based on SKUs within an order. Can't do that either.
orders48
First-timer (legacy)
How do we get the status of this issue updated? The last update was 3 years ago. There's got to be a way to make this bubble up to the top so that Shipstation sees it again. This is also one of my top priorities in Shipstation because most of my orders contain multiple items, therefore I cannot perform automation rules in any reasonable capacity. Without the ability to match items in multiple item orders, all of my processes are manual and if all of my processes are manual, I'm not really saving operational costs by using Shipstation.
cs10
First-timer (legacy)
We really need this feature as well. We don't get why this feature has not been out yet. Companies that sell larger items have to split orders whenever a order has more than 2 items.
jesse1
First-timer (legacy)
How is this not a feature yet?! It was first requested more than 3 years ago!
bryanbr
Regular Visitor
My work around has been to set tags in the items, then use tags in the automation rules. This work around doesn't work for all scenarios, but worth playing with to see if it will do what you need. Shipstation: It's probably time to follow up on this request. It has been under review for a long time.
shipstation07
First-timer (legacy)
NEED this feature added, ALL competing software and areas have this built in.
nick11
First-timer (legacy)
BUMP! SHIPSTATION PLS LISTEN