cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
nikki
First-timer (legacy)
Hello! We would like to be able to enter more than one customer email address to receive notifications when creating orders in ShipStation. This would be incredibly helpful when there are multiple individuals who would like to receive tracking (i.e. a shop owner + a shop manager/buyer). Email addresses could be separated with a "comma". We would love this feature to be added. Thank you!
19 Comments
iisrael
New Contributor

Yes, for sure.

Status changed to: No status

IDScan
New Contributor

Please add this feature

Bobst3r
Occasional Contributor

I'm surprised it doesn't do this already. I was wondering why certain customers were not receiving their notifications... turns out it only sends it to the last email on the comma separated list. It seems like this would be a simple change, but I guess we would need more upvotes to make it happen. 

erjobi
First-timer

Yes please. We were under the impression this was happening already. We always entered multiple email addresses comma separated and thought the tracking emails were being sent to all of them. Turns out this is not the case. Please add this feature!

picasso
Occasional Contributor

This is a no brainer for shipping software! There are always multiple contacts that need to receive tracking notifications, especially the branded tracking page with all the descriptions. 

IDScan
New Contributor

We do this regularly. Just make sure there is a comma (,) and space in-between the email addresses and it will work. 

picasso
Occasional Contributor

@IDScan I'll test this today to make sure it works! @erjobi said it didn't work for them

IDScan
New Contributor

As awesome of a program ShipStation is, there are a few small issues that keep it from being the GOAT.

Howdy yall! 

Thanks @IDScan for providing the workflow that works for you. Your helpful participation is greatly appreciated. 

Teamwork makes the dream work!