cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shippingitems
Contributor

Hi,

We have four ship from locations with different zip codes that have more or less the same SKUs in each warehouse. This is so that we can provide fast shipping speed in most regions. We currently have orders automated to select the ship from warehouse via customer's state (ex. CA, ID, GA...) but sometimes we find that we can be a bit off. 

We wanted to know if there is a way to find the cheapest shipping option based on available ship from locations as well as available shipping service, on a bigger scale. If it can be automated to just choose the ship from location based on proximity, that works too. 

Any ideas would help. Thanks!

1 Comment

Hey there @shippingitems

I think this is a marvelous idea! Absolutely see why this type of sophisticated automation would be desirable. 

Although the automation system currently cannot support this type of sorting, I think its something worth looking into as we move forward.

I'll move this over to our ideas section so that other terrific community members like you can vote on it! 

In the meantime, if any community members have found an alternate workflow for this type of sorting, we would love to read all about it. I'm sure many other members would too!