cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
Please automatically update all orders at least once per hour. The frequency right now is anywhere from once per week to once per couple days. This isn't nearly enough.
43 Comments
info735
First-timer (legacy)
I support this 100%! I've already been in contact with the support team several times about this. It's ridiculous in this day and age that you still have to log in and update manually several times a day. I switched from AutoMCF to ShipStation when it was merged into Sellbrite because Sellbrite had features I didn't want and didn't want to pay for. But AutoMCF did one thing right: Auto-import of all stores every 30 minutes or so. Why can't ShipStation do this?
info743
First-timer (legacy)
I see lots of people asking for more control over the auto update/sync feature, but Shipstation admin seem very dismissive about it. I think it would help a lot to know WHY this is impractical to implement not just that you won't do it even though people are asking for it. I just don't see why it should take a half day or sometimes more for my orders to import automatically. Our fulfillment service can work much faster, but they can't pack things that don't get imported!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi @All Thank you for your feedback, we definitely have this request on our radar and will let you know as soon as we have updates. In the meantime, please be sure to utilize the "Update All Stores" button to ensure your Orders page is as up to date as possible. You can also use the ShipStation mobile app to update your Orders on the go - ensuring that the team back at the office has the most recent Orders View.
fergus
First-timer (legacy)
I use you guys because you are my "team back at the office". Please put the 'automatic' into 'automatic updates'!
eric11
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation is still only updating automatically about once per week for us. Please fix it soon.
josh40
First-timer (legacy)
On the starter plan, I have to manually update the feed. Since sometimes it takes longer than 72 hoours. Crazy that this isn't fixed. Vote for this!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks so much for your response! This article goes over how we prioritize which stores get updated automatically and at what frequency. https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/206638707-How-can-I-automatically-update-my-stores-or... As you can see there one of the criteria is how many orders are consistently importing to a store. The less orders you import to ShipStation, the less often that store will automatically refresh. If you'd like to see this updated in the future, please add your vote to this thread to increase the rate of the automatic store refresh. Thanks!
josh40
First-timer (legacy)
38 votes and lots of disgruntled customers below. I think this needs to be strongly considered and implemented.
ajkreuer
First-timer (legacy)
New user. This is insane that you dont have this feature. Great product other than this. Extremely annoying having to manually update. Cmon!
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hello @Karl! If you are working with 3PL's and do not wish to log on, you can download our mobile companion app and manually refresh your stores from there if you find the Automatic Marketplace Updates aren't running as frequently as you would like. This idea is still on our radar; for now, please leave your votes and comments to help keep this discussion active.