cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ydspanier
First-timer (legacy)
Our site allows customers to request an RMA. When we approve an RMA request, I want to automatically create the return label and email it to the customer via the API.
37 Comments
lou1
First-timer (legacy)
Allow to create a return label by order id that has non-voided shipments tied to it via the API. I use a frontend custom app for ShipStation and this would make me focus my system on order management and keep ShipStations frontend for doing actual shipping since it's not focused on order management.
lou1
First-timer (legacy)
As title states just the ability to use the "create return" feature within the API to create return labels for orders.
admin206
First-timer (legacy)
Evy's Tree would love to see this feature. It's a must have in the world of ecommerce today.
express
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be very useful to our company as well. We have integrated our CRM with ShipStation to process USPS, UPS, and FedEx orders through the API. All of our work is done in the CRM, and we would like to create Return Labels without having to login to ShipStation.
info831
First-timer (legacy)
You guys currently have "Include a return label with the outgoing shipping label " in your dashboard UI. I would like to request that as part of this API update. We use USPS "pay-on-use" return labels, which is the main reason we went with ShipStation as our provider.
zakir_maven
First-timer (legacy)
Yes i would like to have these feature too in my website through api call
cc
First-timer (legacy)
We would love this feature as well -- it would allow us to further automate the returns process by automatically generating and sending a return label to a customer, right from our customer service tool. This would be a great addition to the API.
brooke4
First-timer (legacy)
Team VOYO would absolutely love this as a feature of the API - EVEN FURTHER, we could use RMA status (created, in transit, received) with API.
david64
First-timer (legacy)
This would be a very, very useful addition to the API! Please re-examine this issue and move forward.
meir_bukchin
First-timer (legacy)
Please add this feature ASAP! Thanks.