cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
amar
First-timer (legacy)
Hi- We often times have back orders but can ship partial shipments. Would love the ability for Shipstation to automatically split orders for us based on rules.
126 Comments
david12
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would aid productivity. For us, shipping 4 items is broken down into 2 shipments of 2. Creating an auto-split would allow us to place the automation higher on the hierarchy and then apply the automation for 2 items to each sub-order. As it stands, we have to create multiple shipments within each order returns errors with printing invoices especially in regard to customs orders which get one invoice per order.
austin3
First-timer (legacy)
We fulfill from different production locations and warehouses, and some of our products are made-to-order. Allowing us to split orders on rules would save a 30-60m of work every single day spent routing orders to the right facilities.
support65
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation. I comment once a year on this but you don't listen. It's very simple there's this thing called ecommerce where people sell more than one product to customers. There's this thing called minimizing cost, where the ecommerce company seeks to increase profit. At the nexus of the two is splitting orders. Something that allows rules to be put into place to ship orders into multiple shipments to lower the overall shipping rate for the customers order. If any of this seems to astonish you, please forgive me.
ron5
First-timer (legacy)
We would definitely love to see this feature come to fruition as well. Just as an example, we have a pre-sale physical book product and people are buying other products on the site at the same time they're buying the pre-sale book that will ship out in a month on the book's release date. We're putting these orders on hold and having customer service split the orders one at a time. It would be nice to be able to separate a single SKU from orders and split the rest of the SKUs on the order off into a separate stand alone order with rules.
sara_sica
First-timer (legacy)
this.
Exonfluxx
First-timer (legacy)
I Would also Like such a feature. I would need to Split drop shipped items off an imported order so customers do not get confused that we we sent all of there order to them even though a couple of items where drop shipped. We Receive Phone calls on this often as employees sometimes forget to split before printing shipping label. It would be helpful to automate either a split or removal of drop ship items from a Imported Order.
info254
First-timer (legacy)
We vote for splitting orders automatically. We ship from multiple locations and manually splitting is time consuming. Thank you
marketing5
First-timer (legacy)
This would be extremely advantageous to my business as well for the aforementioned reasons that other people had mentioned. We hope that this will be a new feature asap.
crowles
First-timer (legacy)
I have oversized products i would like to automatically split out, i have them tagged accordingly. I have products being fulfilled by a different user. i can assign the order to that user based on those products, but i can't split those products out unless its manual. I would love more rules around splitting orders, based on tags, product information etc.
patrick_caughey
First-timer (legacy)
Interested!