cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
boxels
New Contributor
We have over 25,000 orders coming in. This should already be a feature, same address, same customer name, should be able to click a button and see a list of orders (sorted by name or address) and check box them all and then click AUTO COMBINE. Can you imagine doing 25k orders manually combining them? If this feature is not implemented ASAP, we are actively searching for a shipping platform that has this feature already and will use that company's platform in a heartbeat. No way do I want to combine 25k orders manually (2 by 2). No way do I want to spend the additional shipping costs to ship them separately. This is an easy fix with the right programmer. Please fix this now.
boxels
New Contributor
I need to combine sometimes thousands of orders (2 by 2). Doing this manually is a joke. Yes, sometimes you don't want to combine orders. This should be a function we can manually use as needed. A simple button (Auto combine) and check box those we want auto combined.
kittynautshop
First-timer (legacy)
Is this a feature yet? I have a dedicated fanbase and I combine at least 5-10 orders per day average, but sometimes I do them in batches of 100+... I need this feature so badly
bri
First-timer (legacy)
Please incorporate a auto combine automation feature
customerservi19
First-timer (legacy)
we have thousands of orders in our shipstation currently. It would be extremely helpful to be able to hit a button, which would then scan the orders, finds all orders that are eligible to be combined (same exact name and shipping address.. same name but different address would NOT be eligible to be combined) and then shows you them as eligible to be combined. At this point you would have the option to manually unselect any orders you DONT want combined, and after that hit the combine button, at which point any order you did not de-select, would automatically be combined. We love the product, but are considering competitors products that have this option as we are tasked to do this manually way too often and it is time consuming and prone to errors.
david30
First-timer
Amazon sellers -- Seller Fulfilled Prime orders cannot be combined since there is no option to mark as shipped on the Seller Central page for these specific orders.
bellboyzzz05
First-timer (legacy)
Any news here? this feature is URGENT!
thetraveler333
First-timer (legacy)
Any news? Evidently not. Now, they are going in reverse actually. Before their most recent updates, you could print shipping labels with one click. Now, you have to go through a 4 or 5 step process to print labels. Great going shipstation. I guess you made some things so easy that you figured the only way to continue to change things in the name of "updating", that you are now making it harder and more time consuming to use the site.
hemplively
First-timer
I need this feature. How often do you combine orders each week? 33% of my orders on another website i have use an upsell which is done after the main sale goes through which causes 2 transactions and 2 shipping orders to go to shipstation Are there times you do not want to combine orders even though they are going to the same location? No. Feel free to add any more information An easy way to assist this is to be able to add a rule, such as if two orders happen within 15 minutes then ship to the same address if the shipping address is the same. or something like that.
rynomite
First-timer (legacy)
Why do we still have to do this manually? This automated functionality should be a no-brainer. There is already a job that highlights the orders possible to combine...but making the users go through them all manually one by one is ridiculous! Please prioritize this enhancement request!