cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
support317
First-timer (legacy)
Auto combine feature for multi orders when they have the same shipping address.
159 Comments
chicpipsqueak
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, I am a new member and desperately need this feature.
magbaylures
First-timer (legacy)
Why is this feature not added yet? It seems like a no brainer. It is simple, just alert to combine orders or not to, or allow user to choose for "auto-combine no matter what" for those that do not want to (seems like would be very rare) then can opt out or choose not too at the point of the alert. Please add this feature
info603
First-timer (legacy)
this would be an amazing feature and would definitely save us so much time. when we have over 1000 orders a day it takes us about 20 min to combine orders
shipping111
First-timer (legacy)
If a Customer has ordered within the same hour going to the same place, could it automate a rule where it would combine that order automatically.
rasiel
First-timer
I'm going to second this feature request. Having to manuall sort through lists of customers to look for duplicate names and then manually combining them is a pain. Once I clicked on the wrong lines and combined two separate orders which, obviously, meant one customer didn't get the order and another getting some unexpected freebies!
zach5
First-timer (legacy)
We have to combine 200-500 orders everyday. And since the system has to refresh after each combine request, it takes a really long time to get all those done. Also there has NEVER been a time when we have not wanted to combine orders when applicable. Hope this feedback is helpful and an option to add this feature is created for those who desperately need it. Thanks
karen6
First-timer (legacy)
Please make a way to combine orders automatically. It takes me so much time each month to combine over 3,000 orders.
EazyPeaches
First-timer (legacy)
I second the comment by Ezra Avidan Adir & EJD INC.. We have upwards of 1000 orders per day during the holiday season and it would be nice to have that feature like Auctane. In Auctane when orders were refreshed that Combing the Orders was he first thing that appeared in the new refresh screen. You had to approved combining before moving one. Truthfully when would you NOT combine an order. Seems like a no-brainer...
shipping111
First-timer (legacy)
Please fix this!! I have to wake up at 5am everyday to combine orders. It seems so obvious to fix this!
sales304
First-timer (legacy)
Why is this feature still under review? Especially while your competitors have it?