cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrew29
First-timer (legacy)
If an order exceeds a certain weight, I'd like for there to be an automation rule that separates the shipment into multiple packages. We are a coffee company that doesn't ship anything over 40 pounds, but we regularly get orders over 40 pounds, so it would be great when we get an order like that for an automation rule to separate the order into multiple packages.
31 Comments
tiger1
First-timer (legacy)
This really needs to become a reality! We have multi-pack orders that are a royal pain to manually assign package sets to because there's no way to automate that. Would be really nice to be able to create automation rules that assign package sets based on SKU, quantity, etc.
tiger1
First-timer (legacy)
YES!!!! This is a must have
info492
First-timer (legacy)
We get orders with multiple qty and cant combine them so a rule for muli-package would be AMAZING!
support115
First-timer (legacy)
Like others, our company has pre-packaged units that we send out (each unit is its own parcel with its own shipping label). Being able to create automations for multi-item orders would be a big help! It's a drag having to manually configure each order for multiple packages.
info413
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, there any update on this?
company1
First-timer (legacy)
Dear, Shipstation 1st Subject Dimensional Packing. In the shipping industry, this is a feature that separates the little guys and big guys... The big companies aka Amazon who have brought this to light at another level by automating the packages/boxes you use based on the product ordered. If you want to attract Wholesalers all-round the world, this is a feature that will bring you to the next level. Now Multi-Pack. The only thing missing is the ability to select your packages/boxes in the multi-pack screen. The presets are nice but in my case I have multiple boxes and its just more confusing to preset them all and change them for each order than just select the package/box. Scan to Verify Perfect feature...almost. The problem is I can't use multi-pack within scan-to-verify which honestly should be a more useful feature for businesses with a lot of products, which means multiple-packages/boxes will be used. **Also scanning items to a specific box while multi-packing would be a cool addition to this feature. Thank you for being open to customer's ideas. Bug me for more info if needed.
sj
First-timer (legacy)
We have many products that are packaged in their box. I would like to be able to automate multiple box shipments. For example, I would tag certain products "ships standalone". Then if someone orders this product and other items shipstation would automatically select a carrier that supports multi piece shipments like Fedex. Set box 1 to the weight and dimensions of the product tagged "ships standalone" and for the second box add the remaining products.
williamf
First-timer (legacy)
Please please please
tvbtradingllc
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, please. This is very important
sales110
First-timer (legacy)
Automation rules for multipackage shipments. our products are heavy and frequently require multiple packages. Currently, there is no way to automate this