cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
nlkaspar
First-timer
Is there a way to create batches of labels on the mobile app vs. creating one by one? It would be convenient if we can ship orders in batches off our mobile app.
17 Comments
swimanddivellc
First-timer (legacy)
This is an important feature request for my business as well. I'm printing available orders 2-3 times a day and the process is pretty routine already with the automations in place. It's the tab opening, signing in, and ultimately printing that is a bit repetitive. My computer isn't in the same place as the fulfillment area or near the printer so having a way to print all imported orders would be really helpful.
Status changed to: Under Review

christianv
First-timer

i agree this would help massively as we get multiple orders of the same product. so when im in the warehouse packing our orders i can just print multiple labels keeping my workflow, instead of having to go in the office and do it on the desktop. 

TigerEdge
First-timer

Has this been resolved? I've been waiting for a couple of years for this option to exist. Thanks!

Hey there @TigerEdge

I do not have any updates on Batches in the mobile app at this time. However, if and when I hear any news, i'll surely update you here ๐Ÿ™‚ 

ILUWarehouse
Occasional Contributor

Any updates yet? ๐Ÿ˜€

70knots
New Contributor

After reading this thread I was willing to bite the bullet and print 50 orders individually if thatโ€™s what I needed to do to get it done today, but then quickly found that the app requires a desktop login to reload shipping funds. How is the ShipStation so far behind on this? Might be time to switch to another company.