cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
ydspanier
First-timer (legacy)
Our site allows customers to request an RMA. When we approve an RMA request, I want to automatically create the return label and email it to the customer via the API.
37 Comments
tech4
First-timer (legacy)
We are trying to facilitate self-service returns on our site. We currently offer free return shipping and have a high enough shipping volume that having users "requesting a return" having that manually handled by customer service is unfortunately untenable. Being able to generate the RMA label programmatically would allow us to make the process fully automated delivering a great user experience to our customers and saving a lot of customer service time just pushing buttons. We started with, and wish to continue with ShipStation being the authority on the status of our shipments, but as our processes scale, the ability to automate is critical. Would not want a reason like a missing endpoint for functionality that exists in the interface to be why we "outgrow" ShipStation. I've liked to view ShipStation as something of a Square/Stripe for shipments, which has unlimited scaling potential - but the API is letting that view down at the moment.
elie_daccache
First-timer (legacy)
It is a bit stupid that you did not factor this feature into your API. This is one reason we might consider retracting our implementation/integration with ShipStation because it did not fulfill the promise of automating the shipping process.
devops
First-timer (legacy)
WE very much need this feature in the API - as this will save us countless hours. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get this done ASAP
devops
First-timer (legacy)
We strongly consider this a MUST HAVE FEATURE - and - my it looks like we may have to refactor our code to use a competitor's product should this not be on the roadmap in the near future.
david19
First-timer
excellet and needed feature. would be glad to see it implemented asap.
craig11
First-timer (legacy)
please add ASAP, definitely needed to automate return process, we're in same boat about having to switch if this is not a feature in the API.
nsingh
First-timer (legacy)
WE NEED THIS FUNCTIONALITY!!
admin138
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any movement on this? It is a vital component of any proper integration and I am surprised it hasn't been implemented yet.
admin138
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would be very helpful for us - please implement as soon as possible!
development4
First-timer (legacy)
Why is this not implemented already?