cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard17
First-timer (legacy)
As Shipstation is adding new carriers the list of carriers in the drop down lists is getting so long that it now requires scrolling to access popular carriers like UPS. This is really cumbersome when updating shipping information from a drop ship or external shipping process. How about either suggestion carrier based on the tracking number (which would also increase speed) or at least allow personalized reorder of carrier list or even turn off carriers not used by users in preferences.
29 Comments
purchases1
First-timer (legacy)
Good idea! It would be wonderful if we could also add custom carriers with link to their tracking pages since from what I see here there is pretty much no way ShipStation could keep up with a list of ALL shipping options available the country! We use ChitChats for orders that we mark as shipped manually and it's a real hassle to include the tracking number and proper link for the confirmation email for those orders. https://chitchats.com/tracking/#########
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
'@Emilie Fournier Jalie -- It's possible to modify your email templates to accommodate for this. It would require you to use a dedicated ChitChats email template and to apply this new template to your order before your create the label. When you use mark as shipped and fill out the tracking number, the tracking number would complete the rest of the URL. You would need to add this to your email template: chitchats.com/tracking/[tracking #]
purchases1
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShipStation Thank you for the suggestion. I tried your suggestion but the editor won't let me add brackets in a URL... I tried editing in html but it doesn't work either... Here is the href i used: What am I doing wrong?
nate5
First-timer (legacy)
Hello - can you add some custom carriers to the drop down when manually marking something as shipped? The option of choosing "other" does not work
eric13
First-timer (legacy)
I would ADD the ability to "add" my own carriers as well! In other words I don';t want less, I want more! I use carriers manually that aren't listed and the "other" option is of little help to customers who have no idea where to track their order. So a completely customizable list of carriers would be ideal and would cover all requirements both ways! The ability to check on/off integrated carriers so they show up or not, the ability to manually add carriers (along with carrier tracking URL), would cover every scenario I can think of right now?
mike30
First-timer (legacy)
Being able to sort the shipping carriers in the services drop down would be very helpful. Being able to put the ones you use at the top of the list would save a lot of scrolling! Cheers, Mike
angela4
Occasional Contributor
YES! We NEED SpeeDee Delivery as an option. Our customers don't know where to track their packages when the email notifications they indicate that the carrier is "Other".
Status changed to: Investigating

Status changed to: Investigating