cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pk
First-timer (legacy)
We had many orders that didn't get delivered by the carrier estimated delivery dates during the holiday ordering period. Now, I'd like to request refunds on the delivery fees, but have to backtrack manually to get this information. It'd be great to have both the delivery estimate from the carrier and the actual delivery date as exportable columns. Thanks!
49 Comments
josef1
First-timer (legacy)
Also would be great to have access to estimate delivery via api endpoint
paul9
First-timer
Having a final date delivered would be incredibly valuable to be able to determining how on track carrier shipments were. It would lead to some great data for the insights section.
Phome
Occasional Contributor
Wow 4 years as a suggestion. +1 from me. As mentioned in many comments we would like to see how each courier is performing often the price difference is small, but if items are delayed or late. It will negatively impact on our business. At peak periods some couriers fall off quicker than others. Also combining this information with postcode (zipcode) we can see which carrier performs best in each ragion we send to. It's not always about sending items as cheaply as you can. Adding a delivery date column even if it has to be manually imported would be a great start.
sales9
Occasional Contributor
Since February 2016 and this is not available 4 years later. The data is there. Let us access it
info249
First-timer
In the midst of COVID-19 and the delays it's causing, this is necessary!
james7
New Contributor
Just get this feature added already. Your customers want it, and it is an easy enough task to get done.
info249
First-timer
Actually, I just exported a report from Shipstation with the delivery date. 1. Go to the Shipments tab 2. Create a filter of shipments you would like to see (i.e. specific states, specific ship date range, etc.) or just leave it as is to see all shipments. 3. Click the "Export Shipments" button above the grid 4. In the Export Shipments window, select "Create new format" 5. Name the report and select the columns you would like to see. One of those columns is "Delivery Date". Click "Save" to save the new format. 6. Select the new format, and click "Export" Screenshots for steps 4-6 are in the attached PDF. Screenshots for steps 1-3 are at the following link: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026191452-Export-Shipment-Records I spot-checked a few tracking numbers and the delivery date is correct and matches what's shown in the tracking. If the delivery date column is blank in the report, it means one of the following: 1. The shipment is still in transit 2. The shipment was cancelled, but the shipping label wasn't voided. There's not a column in the report to isolate these, but when you check the USPS tracking, it has a status of "Label Cancelled". 3. The shipment tracking is not being updated, which can often occur with USPS shipments when the carrier fails to scan the package. https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/is-it-an-absolute-fact-that-the-usps-will-sometimes-not-sc... While it would be preferable to see the delivery date in the Shipments grid, having it available in an exported report is a start.
ryan10
First-timer
Would like to see a warning of some type on the shipments transit tab when it is past the estimated delivery date. Would really like to have Shipstation automate a customized email to the customer when the shipment is past its delivery estimated date.
it1
First-timer (legacy)
Hello! It would be very useful to have an opportunity to get Delivery Date Data via API
CardShipper
First-timer
YES! Extremely important! And don't forget "Signed For By"