cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adan
First-timer (legacy)
It would be incredibly helpful if ShipStation could import Harmonization codes from Shopify for international orders automatically. I was able to enter all the information manually, but it was time consuming, and could have easily been done automatically, given that the codes exist in Shopify, and ShipStation requires them.
23 Comments
admin62
New Contributor
Given that in the UK it will be a REQUIREMENT for HS codes to be given at time of posting, it is really important that this is implemented ASAP
david16
First-timer (legacy)
Unbelievable this isn't natively integrated into the Shopify Shipstation app.
david16
First-timer (legacy)
Country of Origin could also be easily pulled from Shopify alongside the HS Codes....
dane
First-timer (legacy)
With more countries requiring customs codes, the onus is on ShipStation to create an algorithm to pull this data from the Marketplace (Shopify, or others), and have it imported into the appropriate text field for use with shipping labels.
marc5
Occasional Contributor
how has this not been implemented yet???
kyle1
First-timer (legacy)
Shopify stores and shares product information that should be loaded into Shipstation ie. Product Weight, image URL's, and HS Codes aka Harmonization Codes. This is currently only added to products in Shipstation via csv uploads but this really should be automated, the information is there to sync. Additionally, if you have multiple stores one Shipstation account the products should be associated to the store that is syncing the product, right now I'm told the only way is to add 'tags' to associate the stores to the products.
kyle1
First-timer (legacy)
fiona_powell
First-timer (legacy)
Surely this has to be on the cards, a more efficient process saving time and resource.
grace
First-timer
**** developers, this is very important now that it is mandatory! Not only for Shopify but others as well. It would be great to be able to import directly from the stores, but also to create an automation. For vintage sellers, we only need one code: 6309.00.00 which is for second hand goods. User story As a vintage seller, i would like to automatically apply one HC code (it is the same for all second hand clothing) while retaining the rest of t the customs information imported from my order so that i can save time and comply with the new European regulations
Status changed to: No status