cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
adan
First-timer (legacy)
It would be incredibly helpful if ShipStation could import Harmonization codes from Shopify for international orders automatically. I was able to enter all the information manually, but it was time consuming, and could have easily been done automatically, given that the codes exist in Shopify, and ShipStation requires them.
23 Comments
spitz
First-timer

I just realised that this was not a feature and am so surprised! 

At very least, this should be a search feature like Shopify has, but it makes so much more sense to scrape directly from the source... 

gmessier
First-timer

I'm struggling to believe, after all these years, that this feature wasn't implemented (even as an option) and that we didn't hear anything from developers about this issue. We are having to manually add each HS code every time a product is added or its title is modified on Shopify's end, even though we already have the info in Shopify.

maia-product
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Community!

You spoke and we listened! 

I'm delighted to announce a much-requested and anticipated new feature with ShipStation and Shopify 

ShipStation Merchants can now import Harmonization Codes from Shopify!!! 

Benefits of the new feature:

- Better Compliance for cross-border shipping
- Trust that packages won't get delayed in customs
- Convenience/Deeper Integration: no need to set this up separately inside of ShipStation. Only need to set up once in Shopify. 
- Can be customized and enabled per Shopify store basis

The feature can be enabled today via Shopify Store Settings. 

This help center article includes a step-by-step guide on how to enable this feature for your account.

Best, 
Maia