cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
kevin43
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to set a schedule of when it could import our orders similar to auto-periodically, but the feature of putting the time of when shipstation automatically start importing orders. This would save us 30 to 60 mins.
15 Comments
mason1
First-timer (legacy)
We were about to become ShipStation customers, but after testing the platform for several weeks the delay for new orders to import is unacceptable. We've used the manual refresh feature, but it still takes up to 10 minutes to import a recent order. For us, the difference between 'instant' and 'up to 10 minutes' matters. It becomes a domino effect... Especially when our packages are picked up every day at a set time by our mail carrier. We can't afford to wait 10 minutes for an order to show up. If our shipping department is unable to print labels because ShipStation cannot 'refresh in time' that's a problem. Please look into ways to tighten up the integration with e-commerce platforms (like OpenCart), so there's not such long delays... If it wasn't for this, we'd sign up today. Everything else was solid. That's the only issue. Ecommerce platform: OpenCart v. 3.0.2.0
markber
First-timer (legacy)
Most marketplaces e.g. Amazon, eBay, Walmart etc, all require orders to be processed by a certain time e.g. 2pm EST. It'd be helpful to have a 'last sync' option, where one could set the final import for the day to say 1:59pm EST. That way if one is busy and forgot to manually sync orders in the last minute, this automated sync schedule would catch that. Separately, the automatic updates aren't very helpful, because often customers change their minds e.g. ordered the wrong size, used the incorrect address, decided to cancel their order etc. Our experience has shown that a seller typically needs to control the sync manually, as opposed to let ShipStation automatically sync orders.
anika
First-timer (legacy)
I love ShipStation and brag about it, honestly! One feature, though, that I'm still trying to figure out is how to override the timing of orders imports from our store(s). I learned from a customer service rep. that these are imported based on an algorithm and the more we "refresh" our imports, the system will learn how often we'd like orders imported. It makes sense to me if we could choose how often we'd like orders to be imported into the platform and override any other automations, or even edit this automation. Is this possible?
NickH
New Contributor
Hello everyone! I just completed an app for myself that updates/syncs my stores every few minutes (frequency can be changed). It runs on the cloud and is completely automated. If you're interested in signing up, please contact me at WeddingsByMae@Gmail.com.
Status changed to: Under Review