cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
web4
First-timer (legacy)
Add CSV import Mapping fields for Third Party Account Numbers. Many of our Dropship customers want to use their own FedEx account numbers. Currently, we have the manually enter their Account Numbers for each order post-import. This is time consuming and can cause mistakes during busy holiday seasons
10 Comments
web4
First-timer (legacy)
Thanks for the reply. Yes, we are aware of the automation and bulk action methods, but with hundreds of unique customers in a year, having automation rules for each is unrealistic. Mapping is the most logically and time saving method for this. Everything else maps when uploading drop ships, you'd think a third party account # would be a logical and in-demand feature for shippers similar to us.
Bret
First-timer (legacy)
We would like third-party account info on the order to be something that can be imported using the API or a CSV. Automation rules are totally insufficient for real dropship use. The Automation rules are still a manual process because you have to set it up. The management of the automation rules becomes a weak point where errors will happen.
shipstation6
New Contributor
The lack of this feature is what's keeping us from switching our UPS and FedEx resale shipments to ShipStation (from UPS WorldShip and FedEx Ship Manager). We keep our customers' third-party (and also collect) account numbers in our order entry and accounting system. We export them with our shipment data. I don't want to have to keep it in two places or have to create custom rules for every customer to whom we ship third-party (or collect).
steph2
First-timer (legacy)
Right now we use UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager and stamps.com to get our shipments out the door. The ability to map many fields in UPS and FedEx allows for the shipping department to quickly move items through with few errors. Having our shipping department change billing options on each order that requires it can cause costly errors, our customers will not pay us back if we failed to use their account number. We have over 300 customers that need a mapping of this sort. I understand Automation rules may help this, but there is no way to bulk upload this. It appears to be a major oversight. I don't see how we could use Shipstation if this feature is not available. We may have to stick with Worldship and FedEx Ship Manager.
judy_bond
New Contributor
Your suggestion would work if all orders on the import were being charged to the same 3rd party number. However, many times with imports each order on an import needs to be charged to a different third party number.
judy_bond
New Contributor
Just following up again on this request.... has anyone looked into the possibility? More and more, we are being asked to import and bill third party to unique accounts for each order. Appreciate your consideration for this feature.
tim16
First-timer (legacy)
Hello Hello Hello Shipstation: Any update on this? We have to ship out 400 boxes, all the same weight and size on a third party account number. How can we bulk import that number. Any advice... a quick video, I have a small brain.
jbrettb
First-timer (legacy)
This would be extremely useful. As a matter of fact I will be looking for a new solution if I can't get this solved. Anybody have a suggestion for a better solution?
orders11
First-timer (legacy)
I think this is what I need. In Woocommerce my wholesale customers choose shipping as "Bill To My Account" which then gives them the option to choose carrier and account number. I need that info to carry over to Shipstation.
Status changed to: Under Review