cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
dave49
First-timer (legacy)
I was really happy to see support for Alias SKUs in the product update today! We have a very large number of these (enough that manually inputting them is nearly impossible) and would love to be able to have them included as a field in the product import. Is this planned?
37 Comments
casey
New Contributor
I was shocked to see this was not possible with product import. This had to have just been overlooked, please fix.
littlefarmonthe
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, I would also like this feature. We have a parts store at 2 locations, each having a separate sku system. Because it's a parts store, there are over 20,000 products with skus. I can see the alias field when I download the product, and would be nice to be able to use this to update my product table.
warehouse18dt
First-timer (legacy)
'@Admin any update on this feature request? I have lots of sku aliases I'd like to upload.
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hey @Daniel - At the moment, you're only able to export a read-only view of your aliases and we currently don't have any updates here. Can you tell me more about your aliases and why there are so many?
littlefarmonthe
First-timer (legacy)
I would also like to add my support behind this request. We are a toy parts store (K'NEX, LEGO, etc), and each part is listed in multiple websites that have their own sku system (as we have one ourselves). Right now, we have 20,000 items. I either have to update each item (way to long), or export 20,000 items out of each channel, and import them into ShipStation. I chose the 2nd option due to time constraints, which creates 40,000 skus.
psasales
First-timer (legacy)
THIS IS A MUST ADD!
lindsay3
First-timer (legacy)
PLEASE ADD THE FEATURE TO IMPORT SKU ALIAS's IN BULK!
shipping107
First-timer (legacy)
please have the feature activated asap. it will be a great help as we have thousands of sku alias thanks
karam
First-timer (legacy)
Guys, There is obviously a lot of need for this for functionality for all a lot of retailers. It's not much work as far as development and coding. Please implement ASAP. Like this month. PLEASE
info866
First-timer (legacy)
Need this feature Urgently