cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave49
First-timer (legacy)
I was really happy to see support for Alias SKUs in the product update today! We have a very large number of these (enough that manually inputting them is nearly impossible) and would love to be able to have them included as a field in the product import. Is this planned?
37 Comments
prodhold
First-timer (legacy)
Also need to allow the same Alias SKU across multiple products to map different versions of the same product to one SKU for reporting purposes.
tony12
First-timer (legacy)
Please add! This is a huge barrier for us currently.
mshuwaks
First-timer (legacy)
Need this feature Urgently it doesn't help anything that you could click “Combine” from the Products page, we have over 20,000 products, and each part is listed in multiple websites that have their own sku system, as we have one ourselves, it's impossible to update each item, especially it doesn't have allways the same product name, so i cant search it in the product quicksearch
sshim
First-timer (legacy)
Need this feature Urgently..
danielt
First-timer (legacy)
'@ShipStation - Any update on this?
epandahouse
First-timer (legacy)
With the amount of aliases for every product we have it's almost impossible to combine the alias to the main sku manually. I think it's basically a must to have the alias field and also the store the aliases belong to when in the .csv import so we don't have to spend 1 week just to manually combining the aliases.
dsenge85
First-timer (legacy)
ss
dsenge85
First-timer (legacy)
I am so glad to see this is getting attention. We need this so badly! Please keep us updated.
jdalal31
First-timer (legacy)
I need this feature because many marketplaces such as Amazon don't allow you to fix SKUs without deleting the product listing (and deleting therefore the product reviews and sales history).
chris77
First-timer (legacy)
Looks like people have been asking for this for 2 years, and rightfully so. How hard is it to add a couple more columns on the CSV import? This is a horrible waste of time. I have to pay someone to sit here and add aliases one at a time manually when this could be done in one minute via CSV. I dont understand the reasoning behind this. This is such an easy fix.