cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hbcloud
First-timer (legacy)
Include all relevant data when downloading order info. Often times I need to contact the person who purchased the products and as it works now I would have to go back to the shopping cart to get that info slowing the process.
38 Comments
feedback
First-timer (legacy)
Hi everyone thank you for checking in on this. We are still interested in this idea and are looking to prioritize it. We want to keep this idea open so other users can comment and add their votes in the meantime. We'll let you know here when we have an update.
andrew26
First-timer (legacy)
This is a huge feature for us as well. It will help us greatly with Fraud Detection
kevin29
First-timer (legacy)
Anything new on this? Now in July and have not heard either way. Please advise
jsharron
First-timer (legacy)
what is the status of this? Integrating ShipStation with QuickBooks to create customers and sales receipts is less than optimal when customer billing information isn't populating in ShipStation from sales channels (such as WooCommerce)
kyt
First-timer (legacy)
What's the best alternative solution if this doesn't look like it's coming anytime soon?
williamf
First-timer (legacy)
No votes left but please add we send a lot of gifts out for people and the calls we get asking who was this from taking up a lot of time.
help6
First-timer (legacy)
I'm having the issue on woo commerce where a customer will place a order via a Buy now Pay later option and they only leave there billing address. This does not import to ship station as it only recognises it as a billing address and not a shipping address!
support55
First-timer (legacy)
3.5 years later and no update 😞 This would improve our workflow tremendously (and apparently many other too!).
support38
First-timer (legacy)
We need to this feature because after importing the order and shipping it we export the data to our accounting software and need both the billing and shipping addresses included.
support29
First-timer (legacy)
Too funny! All of these complaints and nothing. It really is an easy feature to add. Would like to know the reason this is not included. Should have the option to show or not show the billing address. It is imperative for fraud lookup as well.