cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manager6
First-timer (legacy)
First, I would be appreicated your service! I've been downloading "Order-Dara Export" from the order. But I also would be nice if I can see "Currency" there. When I get GBP 54.66 order, I was able to see as USD 54.66. Hope to be added Currency tab for international orders and stores. Thanks.
134 Comments
VITOSPERFORMANC
First-timer (legacy)
Yes,I agree. Many smaller sellers that expand their business to international websites (ebay.uk, etc) are having this issue. causing alot of headaches for customs, as well as reporting conflicts for amount received vs amount spent on shipping. Its impossible to tell that you were paid in GBP on paypal, yet on Shipstation, its shows you were paid in USD. Ouch! Huge patch needs to fix this ASAP
william2
First-timer (legacy)
How has this not been fixed yet?!?! Your international orders are broken because your commercial invoices don't pull the currency from the store. A simple drop down menu that fixes the units manually would be fine as an interim until it is fully automated. Seriously this thread is years old. Do something!
arnaudmonges
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, this is a feature that our company desperately needs. We are eager for Shipstation to implement this. This is costing us money (issue with customs at the amounts are incorrect due to the incorrect currency)
info128
First-timer (legacy)
Support really needs to move on with this, surely it's not that hard to understand!
jon14
First-timer (legacy)
I can't believe this still has not been fixed. This is a bug and it's costing us hundreds of dollars a month plus furious customers who get fronted with customs bills because your declarations are inaccurate.
info128
First-timer (legacy)
Suggestion for ShipStation: The currency needs to be defined by Store. The internet is a global marketplace, with most sellers selling in multiple currencies (which is usually defined by the store / marketplace), so to ensure that ShipStation is using correct values for Customs and reporting, we (a significant proportion of your customers) URGENTLY need the currency to be defined by store and the value converted into the merchants local currency.
ShipRubOnTransf
First-timer (legacy)
Hi I understand there are many variables and situations to consider but no progress or beta for 5 + years? All users should be leaving comments to get Multiple Customs Currencies implemented. Would this work All marketplaces should be specifying the currency that was paid. Use this to set the currency "indicator" on only the customs declaration which should be an easy to implement solution. The currency passed to the Customs form would be in the currency the buyer paid. Would this not cover having several marketplaces that perhaps report each in different currencies as well as a Marketplace the reports in more than 1 currency The quoted rates returned by the carriers with in the ShipStation label remain in the currency that the user is billed in Hope to see progress soon
paul12
First-timer (legacy)
This is one of the reasons we are leaving Shipstation. They take forever to add any functionality. The fact that they don't know ecommerce is global today means they are 10 years behind.
commforblackswa
First-timer (legacy)
Getting messed up reporting due to this issue. Would love to just disable a store to even be in the insights/reporting to avoid this issue. 8,000 MX is 450 USD. This makes our insights unusable.
kitty1
First-timer (legacy)
Please add automation rules to enable users to specify the currency by store so that the correct currency code is displayed on the commercial invoice.