cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info711
First-timer (legacy)
We would like to add the Canadian carriers under our US account in ShipStation. We have warehouses in USA and Canada, and sometimes it's cheaper to ship the Canadian orders from USA. By having all the carriers into 1 account, we can easily compare the shipping cost and choose the right warehouse and right carrier. Now we have to create separate account and navigate between the accounts to do that and also pay 2 subscriptions.
32 Comments
sales99
First-timer (legacy)
I need this feature as well. It looks like i'll have to more to another sihpping software to get it done. It suck because Shipstation is the best in so many ways, but this limitation would cost be tons of money. Having two accounts would mean a terrible workflow and all anaytics would become useless.
sales99
First-timer (legacy)
It would be great for the automation rules to be able to choose what's cheaper
georgesmile
First-timer (legacy)
We are using shipworks + Skuvalut now, and since the Skuvalut is not working very well with many products variations and shipworks not on cloud, we are having challenges when we are open the 2nd warehouse in USA So we are moving towards to Shipworks + Stichlabs now We need to have the same account to host my UPS Canada and UPS USA account, this will help us to know instantly which order been processed or we can have one controller to assign the order to specific warehouse.
stan4
First-timer (legacy)
We have the converse, but it's a similar situation: We need to be able to add USPS to our Canadian account. It's a shame it can't happen right now because It's causing a workflow mess trying to track the orders.
viktor
Occasional Contributor
Everyone in canada that ships large volume uses USPS for the usa, i'm surprised that this feature has not been implemented yet, its a must for all canadian companies.
sales455
First-timer (legacy)
we need this too.... so for now.. we will not be a ship station customer... as this is unrealistic to log in and out of 2 ship station accounts just to ship.... not impressed!
shallablack
First-timer (legacy)
Waiting on this feature, especially with the Canada Post lockout looming ahead. We are located just minutes away rom the border and would very much like to not manage (and pay) for two ShipStation accounts!
admin158
First-timer (legacy)
International warehouses (ship from locations) should not require 2 separate ShipStation accounts. Having a warehouse in Canada and USA should mean we can call rates and ship from the more appropriate location for each order. 2 separate accounts really complicates the integration and updating with our WooCommerce site. It seems strange that our website, our carrier accounts and literally every eCommerce integration can be managed with one account. Yet ShipStation adds a layer of complication for a simple concept. It's not sustainable and will force us to look elsewhere.
william3
First-timer (legacy)
Obvious and MASSIVE shortcoming of ShipStation. Your response that your setup with carriers does not allow it is not true. I use the same FedEx account number in 2 ShipStation accounts. Crazy. Makes me constantly hunt for a better alternative to ShipStation.
viktor
Occasional Contributor
Any further update on this? The solution is very easy - restrict access to carriers dependant on ship-from location. Absolutely nuts that we have to use two accounts to ship from the same location - can't imagine using a third account to ship from our upcoming warehouse in the UK.