cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark11
First-timer (legacy)
In the Orders view, there are Columns options that don't appear as Filters options, and it would be helpful to have them available. One filtering option in particular that would be useful for me would be filtering orders by Ship Date. I'm sure there are a few other fields missing from the filters section that people would find helpful too. Currently, I can get the information I need if I export the orders in excel and then sort by ship date and remove all of the excess info, but it'd be more efficient if I could isolate the data I need before exporting. I think this would add a lot of power to the filtering option.
18 Comments
sysadmin1
First-timer (legacy)
We recently ran into an issue where we needed to apply an automation rule to all orders in all but 3 of our 200+ stores. Using the existing "Store is..." filter in the automation system, we were able to configure a rule by selecting those ~200 stores individually. However, it would have been much simpler to instead filter by stores which were not the 3 we wanted to exclude. Could this filter be added?
brian7
First-timer (legacy)
Need to add the ability to filter shipments by delivery status. While there are InTransit, Delivered and Delivery Exception currently, there is no way to find shipments that have been created but no tracking update by the carrier.
jeremy12
First-timer (legacy)
There are so many order filter options but not Customer Email address within the order. We received hundreds of orders from one of our marketing/referral partners and all orders come with an email ending in "@example.com". If we could use Order Filter and Automation to grab these emails and use a specific Ship-to and Email Shipment Template and Packing Slip Template, it would save us so much time and energy each day. It's just strange because so many options are there but email, which is a basic element to all orders is NOT available.
nikko
First-timer (legacy)
I feel like there are so many options on the filter by row on the order page. I would like to be able to edit this to choose what filter options are there on the main page.
data2
First-timer (legacy)
Yse, I can't find a way to distinguish the UNKNOWN status from the IN TRANSIT status
aaron9
First-timer (legacy)
I agree. It's almost ridiculous that of all the filter options offered by ShipStation, email filters aren't one of them. We dropship for several businesses, and the only constant by which automation rules could be triggered is the email, which, of course, isn't an option. How could they leave out something so obvious?
aaron8
First-timer (legacy)
The whole idea is that when going through and organizing items into a batch, it's a big pain to see what is already in a batch or not. You might say to just sort by batch column, but then the SKUs get out of alignment. We want to be able to see what's NOT in a batch, sort or filter by SKU, then put them in the appropriate batch.
support68
First-timer (legacy)
Hi Product Development team, Please kindly implement this feature as soon as possible. Thanks
kruegermannship
First-timer (legacy)
Filtration on shipment by shipment carrier on the Product Sales report. I prepay for inventory items sent to Amazon for FBA and pay for other inventory as it is sold and fulfilled by me. However, there is no way to filter out items fulfilled by Amazon from Shipstation. Right now I have to manual subtract FBA orders.
andrea4
First-timer (legacy)
With the new Brexit rules, Northern Irish shipments now require customs details, which at the moment for our company we are entering manually. Therefore, it would be very helpful and save a lot of time to have a 'Northern Ireland' filter option, similar to the 'International' filter, which would allow us to separate those orders. In particular this is important because when we try to bulk/batch print our labels, the system freezes when there is an order in the batch from N.I. but does not treat it as a proper error, so the wheel of death just spins forever, without any indication of what is wrong in the batch.