cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ieuan_rowell
First-timer (legacy)
The vast majority of our orders require more than one box and therefore have to be manually fulfilled. DPD support multi package shipping so please add this to the UK integration
15 Comments
chris_newman
First-timer (legacy)
60% of our orders require more than one box and therefore have to be manually fulfilled. Fedex support multi package shipping so please add this to the UK integration.
sales267
First-timer (legacy)
This is an absolute must and in terms of raw coding, it would be super simple to set up. One number input and an extra variable in the json request to dpd. Annoys the **** out of me that even printing the label out multiple times doesn't work as it simply overwrites the previous request and spits out exactly the same consignment number, meaning you end up sending multiple parcels out and only one arrives! This is neither time saving nor helpful!
info497
First-timer (legacy)
It works with FedEx USA, why not with UK?? Edit for comment on home page... "Ship with the United Kingdom's Best Carriers (but only 1 box at a time)". Lack of this feature is costing us a lot of money...
chris_newman
First-timer (legacy)
Wow 2.5 years later and this still hasn't been sorted!! It's been great that you've added so many additional carrier services but most support multi pack shipping and yet you still haven't worked this out for UK. Obviously the UK is not a priority. As one of the most active ecommerce markets in the world that seems hard to understand.
chris_newman
First-timer (legacy)
Apparently in Beta for more than 18 months... Shipstation V3.0 for the UK alluded to 12 months ago. Looks like the UK have fallen off the development priority list!?
hello85
First-timer (legacy)
Any update on this? Also looking for this feature for DPD Local
J_Shone
First-timer (legacy)
This is absolute basic requirement in my opinion and it surprises me still that it is not a building block of the platform. Shipstation is ahead when it comes to integrating with marketplaces but sadly lacking with this. Shippy Pro, Multiorders and OrderCup all have multi-package functions for DPD but all three fall down badly in other areas. Please sort this out Shipstation! I was told 4 months ago it would be added soon by live chat and still no further forward now apparently.
rob18
First-timer (legacy)
Would also love to see this. DPD only actually requires total weight of the shipment and number of parcels so it seems like it should be easy to implement.
williamf
First-timer (legacy)
Can you do this for DPD local as well and then let us know and we will become a paying customer.
info322
First-timer (legacy)
Can I add to this support for DPD Local too.