cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
store10
First-timer (legacy)
ShipStation should add "Out for Delivery" email notification. Customers want to know when to expect delivery, and it's a huge help to know that the package is being delivered the day of. It should be an easy feature to implement? Right now, there are only 2 types of email notifications: In Transit (when mailpiece enters mailstream) and Delivered notifications. Thanks.
5 Comments
sales289
First-timer (legacy)
I also think it would be really cool if there was an "Out for Delivery" tab, along with "In Transit" and "delivered" on the Shipments page. I know if we track an individual package we can see an out for delivery status, so it seems like it would be an easy feature to add.
clothandcord
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed, I just googled how to implement this feature and I think it would be a great addition as well.
Not applicable
Well its's now 2021 and still no change. What's the point to have suggestions if noting is ever implemented? How hard can this really be to add additional emails to keep our customers informed?
Status changed to: Investigating

sales49
Contributor

This seems like it should be very important now with more online shopping than ever. Most online stores now have the Out for Delivery emails. It's very helpful for a lot of people.