cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris32
First-timer (legacy)
If we could text the phone number provided in the order their shipping information so they can continue to track their own package.
52 Comments
kim5
First-timer (legacy)
I would love to be able to text our customers their tracking info.
info420
First-timer (legacy)
Totally need this feature please. Our tracking gets lost in a sea of personal emails for people. They constantly call or email us for this info, even though it was also updated on their account.
BRANDONMAZENOD
First-timer (legacy)
Carriers will allow tracking to be sent to an email and a phone number once it is listed. Can you please create a configuration so that customers can receive a text message with the tracking information, so that they are aware an order is on the way. This is a basic feature with carriers, and would be important to add.
bdolne
First-timer
jackie3
First-timer (legacy)
'+1 for this. Is this still the case?
brandon11
New Contributor
This should be a standard feature in 2020.
erin4
First-timer (legacy)
Would be a nice option to be able to add a phone number and offer to text a tracking number to the customer when an order is shipped out.
web2
First-timer (legacy)
Of coarse. This is a no brainer Shipstation. Sounds like you are just stalling.
suzanne
First-timer (legacy)
I can't believe this was suggested all the way back in 2015 and it's not available yet. My customers are begging me to implement this, please make this available!
ajensen271
First-timer (legacy)
Suzanne... I'm with ya, crazy how this hasn't been implemented yet. But we use Aftership for all of our SMS as well as notifications (which go to Klaviyo). Check them out. Sucks it's an added cost but it's worth it for our customers.