cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sales655
First-timer (legacy)
Ability to Scan and Verify the UPC code of the product get shipped for the individual order. So, this will eliminate the WRONG item being shipped and Wrong Quantity being shipped. Also "Ship Order" button activates only when the right product(s) is scanned and right quantity is scanned for the order. Products that does not come with UPC may be shipped by manually entering item SKU in the barcode scan field.
195 Comments
MrFent
Occasional Contributor
Any updates?
nick33
First-timer (legacy)
We are also in desperate need of this feature being implemented.
clinthadfield
First-timer (legacy)
Please, please, please integrate scan verification by UPC on your order page. Seems very easy to me, the info is already there. Just include a little button and scan popup to verify the contents. I would pay much more per month for my 2 accounts. Please! I don't want to integrate a 3rd party. Clumsy band-aids are no good.
costa1
First-timer (legacy)
A feature that allows you to scan and check every item that is packed for the specific order to ensure accuracy. Essentially bringing the functionality of GroovePacker without the huge add on monthly fee that groovepacker carries. As well as the speed / simplicity of using only the one interface (shipstation). https://groovepacker.com/ 1. Select order (Scan packing slip or otherwise) 2. Scan the barcode of the product, if the correct product has been scanned, the packer gets confirmation. This continues until all products + quantities are matched in the order. If not, the order rejects the product. This feature would save quite a bit of money with incorrect product fulfilment and also a terrific point of difference for ShipStation. Would virtually eliminate fulfilment errors.
costa1
First-timer (legacy)
This feature would save quite a bit of money by virtually eliminating fulfilment errors. Would also speed up packing orders. It's a lot quicker to scan a barcode on a product to verify it is the correct one. Please include this as part of your offering. Simple example of the workflow: 1. Select order (Scan packing slip or otherwise) 2. Scan the barcode of the product, if the correct product has been scanned, the packer gets confirmation. This continues until all products + quantities are matched in the order. If not, the order rejects the product. Simple.
sheldon1
First-timer (legacy)
SKU verification would be great. However, support for multiple (and custom) id types would be very helpful. I am working on an extension to our inventory system that will require unique codes we are calling "License Plate Numbers" for each item. These will need to be scanned into and linked to orders at packing time.
sheldon1
First-timer (legacy)
Looking at the admin comments, I see SS is dragging its feet on this. This is a very simple feature already available through many other order fulfillment solutions. It takes 3 years to write 100 lines of JavaScript? What's the issue?
MrFent
Occasional Contributor
Shipstation... Please give us an update!
sales409
First-timer (legacy)
I really need this
alecia1
First-timer (legacy)
This is the only reason we stopped using Shipstation. We had to have this feature. I check back periodically to see if it is around yet because we liked the program so much otherwise.