cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
support108
First-timer (legacy)
It looks like Scan to View is available on mobile, and can utilize the camera on the mobile device. Can we take it one step further and have Scan to Verify available as well? We have multiple people picking and packing orders, but not everyone does this behind a computer. Being able to scan to verify via mobile would allow us to be nimble and mobile, but also maintain accuracy. What would be helpful is being able to scan the barcode on the packing slip, which will bring up the order, then allow the user to begin scanning the product to make sure it matches what's on the order. Once the correct product is verified, the all clear is given to finish packing the order.
33 Comments
Milky
First-timer

2 and half years on from this original comment and this still has not been made an option.  When will we be able to use the mobile app to scan to verify?

It looks like Scan to View is available on mobile, and can utilize the camera on the mobile device. Can we take it one step further and have Scan to Verify available as well? We have multiple people picking and packing orders, but not everyone does this behind a computer. Being able to scan to verify via mobile would allow us to be nimble and mobile, but also maintain accuracy. What would be helpful is being able to scan the barcode on the packing slip, which will bring up the order, then allow the user to begin scanning the product to make sure it matches what's on the order. Once the correct product is verified, the all clear is given to finish packing the order.

adamclark81
First-timer

This needs done asap. 

shipping20
Contributor

This seems like a very basic functionality of multiple order pullers being able to utilize scanning. How much longer do we need to wait for this?

HugoHK
First-timer

Scan to verify needs to be available on mobile ASAP!

BoneChill-LabX
New Contributor

I seriously need this function added. 

I should be able to scan the shipping label and then the product and match the 2 items or multiple items together. I don't like printing the packing slip as it's a waste of paper and no one cares about it. But if I could scan the shipping label and it be matched to the products I scan, that would be game changing and make shipstation truly stand out!

olb
Rookie

bumping this, as we would also really appreciate and utilize a scan to verify on mobile function! maybe by black friday 2023?🤞 

LUMITAY
Rookie

Hi! does anyone know if this ever got added? know i'm a few years down the line from the original post. It would be disappointing if ship station still hasn't added such a helpful feature. 

Tmathen
First-timer

Another request to add this feature. 

info120
New Contributor

Can shipstation add this feature it would be a great help to make sure the right products are sent out with the designated label....shipstation please get this done asap

joe22
First-timer

How is this not a thing already? We NEED this.