cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
jim16
First-timer (legacy)
Please consider making at least two shipping carriers rates be seen at the one a single screen so it isn't necessary to toggle between carriers to compare their costs. A good example of how this works is how Amazon does it. They show a "laundry list" of the available carriers all at the same time which makes selecting the best carrier to fit the need very easy and simple.
ryan51
First-timer (legacy)
I want the ability on a default shipping option of "flat rate" or "free shipping" to automatically check for the cheapest shipping option that I have enabled on shipstation. Say for example an order comes in that 2 lbs and USPS Priority is $10.99 and FedEx SmartPost is $8.78 it will automatically set the default to FedEx Smart Post. Then if another package to say Alaska comes in the USPS Priority is $10.99 and FedEx SmartPost is $20.00 the option will default to USPS Priority.
cavan_england
First-timer (legacy)
This would be an awesome feature but ShipStation can't do this because of contracts ShipStation has will shipping carriers.
orders139
First-timer (legacy)
Absolutely, I have been looking for this feature. I know some competitors have it but I like Shipstation so hopefully, they develop this. Opportunity to upsell.
topshelffun
First-timer (legacy)
This is exactly what I am looking for!
diana3
First-timer (legacy)
This will be a great feature to have . Including FBA Rates.
simon3
First-timer (legacy)
I saw this in a demo for Seller Cloud. It would be very handy, especially for Ground Shipments where time isn't a factor.
josh_trampoline
First-timer (legacy)
Either this or an automated rule that picks the least expensive carrier (pre-selected based on package size, weight, etc) would be very helpful
Gwendolyn
First-timer (legacy)
I think if there was an option where it would automatically choose the cheapest rate from Amazon Shipping for Prime orders that would be really helpful. For example, our automation has everything going out FedEx 2 day. However in some areas in New York we could still ship priority, where other parts of New York we can only ship 2day even though it's in the same zone.
digitalandmore1
First-timer (legacy)
Hello, We have found that one of the largest time sinks and easily the most tedious job in our shipping process is selecting the cheapest Service (e.g. Fedex , UPS, USPS) for multiple orders. ** CURRENT WORKFLOW ** For example, say we have 1000 Amazon Prime Orders. Currently we need to click the "Calc" button on each individual order, then in the "Rate Calculator" dialog box, in the 'Amazon Fulfillment' tab, I click on the cheapest service available for a given order. ** ISSUE ** This causes US to calculate the cheapest rate available for 1000 orders - individually - which could take hours... ** HOPEFUL WORKFLOW ** What would be GREAT is to have a feature where I could select multiple orders (e.g. Orders tagged as Amazon Prime), and ~automagically~ retrieve the list of Services/Rates for each Order and have the option to select the cheapest Service for each order in bulk. Please let me know if I can provide any further details. Thanks!