cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments
instantspecials
First-timer (legacy)
YES, PLEASE.
orders115
First-timer (legacy)
This would be huge - there is no reason that the cheapest options shouldn't win, it's not favoring any carrier.
webadmin5
First-timer (legacy)
when the user presses the CALC button to get rates for all carriers, it would be great to be able to see all the rates, for all carriers on one screen - sorted lowest to highest. thus eliminating the need to look at each carrier and make a decision
haden
First-timer (legacy)
I would "all package type and service combinations" onto this idea to. That way if the user is required to chose shipping service and package type they could do it all in one single step.
VITOSPERFORMANC
First-timer (legacy)
i second this idea
shockedelectron
First-timer (legacy)
BUMP!
saveonamazon
New Contributor
This would be great. Right now I have to do each order individually!
andersinc
First-timer (legacy)
there's no automation without this feature and shipstation must have it
eliyahu
First-timer (legacy)
Is there any plan to add this?
ryan29
First-timer (legacy)
Highly recommended. We are not going to use shipstation for much longer to print SFP labels if they don't get this working. Amazon does it automatically if you go buy shipping there, so not sure why Shipstation can't automatically grab the cheapest method also?