cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabe
First-timer (legacy)
i would like shipstation to be able to choose the cheapest shipping method for each order that comes in. currently, i use UPS & USPS and i have to manually select between the 2 services to see which one is cheaper. this process is very time consuming and needs to be done on an order by order basis. i would like shipstation to automatically upload the cheapest shipping method so i can print all the labels at once.
124 Comments

Hey there @KMM

I do not currently have a release date with it still in beta test. However, as soon as I have word of it rolling out, I will absolutely update this thread accordingly 🙂 

Thank you for your patience.

thughes
First-timer

Hello I would love to be added to the beta testing for this! We have been wanting this feature for years!

jasonmurff
New Contributor

Can we please be added to this beta this feature would save us so much time!!! @Moderator-Davis 

ShawnSingh
Contributor

If you're still in need of a fully functioning rate shopping tool within shipstation, I highly recommend checking out Shippingplus.co

It's a chrome extension that works right on top of Shipstation and automatically applies the cheapest rate for you in Shipstation itself

ShawnSingh
Contributor

If you're still in need of a fully functioning rate shopping tool within shipstation, I highly recommend checking out www.shippingplus.co

The developers made a chrome extension that works right on top of Shipstation and automatically applies the cheapest rate for you in Shipstation itself. It's a pretty awesome add-on

KMM
Occasional Contributor

Can I please be added to this beta test group? @Moderator-Davis

jasonmurff
New Contributor

@Moderator-Davis still waiting to get added on. 

KMM
Occasional Contributor

@Moderator-Davis- I still have not been given access to this beta group. Is this pending? Is the release of this feature finally pending? 

This feature is one that users have been requesting for several years. The speed at which basic improvements are released in ShipStation is frightening slow and doesn't give me much hope for the larger issues we see and improvements requested. 

Hey there @KMM

The product team in charge of this beta test let me know what we have actually closed that beta test group currently as its at capacity for their testing. With that in mind, if/when this beta test opens back up I will make sure that you are added in right away.

I'm sorry we were unable to add you to this group at this time, but your interest in participation at that level means a great deal. When we have another beta test group open up, we will certainly be reaching out in the community for participants. 

bryanbr
Regular Visitor

How is the beta test going?  I would like to be added as well if it opens back up.