cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
info688
First-timer (legacy)
We need to be able to see each item on a multiple item order. It's no good showing the words 'multiple items.' Sometimes I can only ship a product if I have that product in stock, some 'multiple items' order may contain an item which is not in stock or is a pre order. Inventory management is not the solution. Individual line items for multiple items is.
5 Comments
bootybandsoffic
First-timer (legacy)
This is a problem for my company as well. It slows us down by hours! How can we change this?
ar1
First-timer (legacy)
An issue for us, too. We have a Starter Kit that bundles with $0 subscriptions. We can't tell if somebody is getting refills (which is typically multiple items) or a Starter Kit (which is truly just one item) causing a manual review of each order. Would shave a ton of time off our fulfillment process to be able to adjust the view.
christopher3
First-timer (legacy)
Yes, This would help me out as well. In my case I am usually selling a main product with add ons. Whenever someone has an add on , it will only show ( multiple items) instead of adding another line under the order number for additional items. It seems like the best solution would be to allow the user to select how many extra line items an order can have, that way it won't get out of hand for those that sell a ton of items per order. We manufacture our own product and do not have a lot of room for back stock at this point. Like the original poster, it is best for us to be able to spot, right away, what orders can be filled instead of having to print the order list off to see what the orders are.
carol_layton
First-timer (legacy)
I need quantity x SKU for my orders. Commonly customers order more than one product. I need this printed on my mailing labels in message #2.
christian3
First-timer (legacy)
This is a massive upgrade! I believe you'd be able to run automation to split line items off orders containing "Coupon Codes" using this feature as well eliminating another issue users are experiencing when trying to handle Coupon Codes