cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpolicicchio
Occasional Contributor
Some of the tags that we use are for flagging certain orders to apply a hot key or special shipment configuration at the scan to print screen. We pick and pack multiple orders at once and then scan their packing slips at a later stage to print the shipping label. It would be beneficial to show the "tag" on this screen so we know which shipping configuration to add. We can't add shipping configurations prior in bulk because we do not yet have the weight of the fully packed order or type of package that will be used. I hope this is possible! Thank you.
11 Comments
shipping62
First-timer (legacy)
Scan to verify does not show the item options, eg. colour, flavour, or size.. My Woocommerce has variable attributes set for different flavours of an item, but these flavours do not show up on scan and verify. My products do not have a barcode and this makes it impossible to verify you have the correct item. Please add option to scan and verify that allows item options to be displayed
A_Brown
Contributor
Show Order/Product Tags in Scan N Ship to alert on PO Boxes, ORMD products, etc.
support73
First-timer (legacy)
On the "https://ship6.shipstation.com/scan" page. It would be nice to see the Tags applied to the orders. We use them a lot in our facility and without them showing up we cant really use the page.
MrFent
Occasional Contributor
In my Woocommerce Store, I have variable products with different attributes. When an order is imported into ShipStation, those attributes appear in the Description field when I'm viewing an order. However, when I'm on the Scan and Verify screen, it only shows the Product Name, SKU, and UPC. I have no way of easily knowing which variation I need to scan. Please add this to the scan and verify screen!
MrFent
Occasional Contributor
In my Woocommerce Store, I have variable products with different attributes. When an order is imported into ShipStation, those attributes appear in the Description field when I'm viewing an order. However, when I'm on the Scan and Verify screen, it only shows the Product Name, SKU, and UPC. I have no way of easily knowing which variation I need to scan. Please add this to the scan and verify screen!
sean2
First-timer (legacy)
Tags are a critical feature for us within Shipstation because they tell us what needs to be done with a specific order. We love the idea of the Scan to Verify page, but need to be able to view order tags directly on this page. Until that function is added, we cannot use this feature.
christian
First-timer (legacy)
AGREED!! I am creating a mobile picking cart and this is the only thing holding us back from the new automation piece. We fulfill mainly apparel so we need to see what size or color the product is to pick the order.
laura
First-timer (legacy)
We also need this for our company. We have tags automatically applied for PO box addresses and certain states. We need to sort our packages so they will be routed within the USPS system correctly. The tags help us identify these orders.
laura
First-timer (legacy)
We also need this for our company. We have tags automatically applied for PO box addresses and certain states. We need to sort our packages so they will be routed within the USPS system correctly. The tags help us identify these orders.
marcfitt
New Contributor

Yes!  we should be able to see the activities of the order. Especially internal notes.