cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jose_sepulveda
First-timer (legacy)
It would be nice if we could split multiple orders simultaneously. We usually deal with 10k + orders that we have to split. It takes up a lot of time to split these orders especially since my team is small. This would speed up our process.
31 Comments
davidhalo37
First-timer (legacy)
Shipstation needs this feature. It can take hours to split orders for high volume shippers. We mostly ship 1 item per box and 1 customer may order 2-6 different items. The boxes will have different weights and dimensions and shipstation does not have a way to automate the process of applying presets for multiple item orders of varying weight and size. As a work around, I split these orders 1 by 1 and apply automation rules with the correct weight and dimension for each package by sku. Splitting 100s of orders takes a long time but it is still faster than opening orders one by one to add multiple packages. The current system of adding multiple packages to one order takes a long time and there is no way to lock in a set number of boxes to avoid accidentally shipping the wrong quantity. Example would be a 3 item order from one customer that will need to be shipped in 3 separate packages of varying weights and dimensions. There is no safeguard in place to prevent a user from accidentally entering 2, 5, or 10 extra packages. If you are dealing with a large number of multiple item orders, this leaves a lot of room for potential errors. I know there is a way to apply a package set for multiple items but this does not work for us. The item combination a customer purchases changes all the time. Also, there is no way to see the numbers of packages added in the awaiting shipment screen as a way to verify that they were added at all. You have to manually open each order to view the number of packages added and / or weight & dimensions. There are just too many steps involved and I think there is definitely a lot of room for improvement here.
admin134
First-timer (legacy)
This would save us a substantial amount of time. We do a lot of print on demand products that fulfill by the print on demand company - we also have multiple products that ship from a couple different warehouses - none of these are drop ship products. While splitting them manually works perfectly fine - it's definitely a time sink and there leaves room for human error in terms of accidentally marking a product that is fulfilled from the wrong location which ends up with the customer not receiving their product and us not being completely aware of it until they let us know.
arjun
First-timer (legacy)
Let's make this happen! Manual order splitting is such a pain when I know that I'm splitting based off SKU rules that I already use for tagging.
shipping126
First-timer (legacy)
Please jump on this! Bulk Split based off a SKU would be so helpful within Shipstation. Currently you are required to manually split an item off every order which is time consuming to say the least, especially since the split order does not show up immediately within the system.
groupofevan
First-timer (legacy)
I'd love to see this feature, or something like it. I just had a batch of orders come in which all contained an oversized item that had to be separated. Splitting out each order one at a time was pretty time consuming.
CindySorley
First-timer
I would love to see this feature.. we do a lot of series (one a month) and we bill ahead and them split out the order of the monthly item each month and have to do it manually .. I would love to be able to search "hot Cocoa pattern"I see 87 with it and would love to be able to pull that out of all of them.. doing 87 each month and sometimes more on different designers is time consuming..
shipping3
First-timer (legacy)
Like someone said, if you have Print on Demand and in stock items, this is a must have.
windowshopgal
Occasional Contributor
I am also interested in this feature, or at least make it so if we receive an order with multiple items, we can have it automatically split based on AUTOMATION RULES. Thanks!
historicgifts
First-timer (legacy)
We would love the ability to auto-split orders of certain products to more easily comply with hazmat rules. There is also a more recently suggested duplicate of this feature request that has more than 150+ votes: http://feedback.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/33548551-auto...
ann2
First-timer (legacy)
This functionality would be amazing! We have clients that sell combo packs containing a CD, a t-shirt, and a poster. If I could split just the CD or just the poster from the approx 300 identical orders by isolating an individual SKU, it would save me an incredible amount of time.