cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
jose_sepulveda
First-timer (legacy)
It would be nice if we could split multiple orders simultaneously. We usually deal with 10k + orders that we have to split. It takes up a lot of time to split these orders especially since my team is small. This would speed up our process.
31 Comments
joy
First-timer (legacy)
For example, we sold 12 packs of Toilet paper and would like for each order that has multiple skus (including TP12PACK) to be split so that the 12 pack will be a separate order. We want to do this because the size of the 12 pack requires its own box and shipping label, separate from the other products. To do this manually for 100s of orders is inefficient when we could instead have this feature on the app, for the purpose of bulky items that require their own box.
rick5
First-timer (legacy)
Please provide a way to split the contents of several (Multiple) SKU orders at once. We need to send items inside orders to separate fulfillment centers. The Split Orders operation works for this, but doing it one order at a time is ridiculous. If the Automation Rules could actually see the SKUs inside the order instead of seeing (Multiples) in the orders grid then automation rules could work. You can see all the contents inside the orders using the dropdown > at the top of the page, but there's no way to keep this view open by default. So, would there be a way to keep this view open by default so Automation Rules could sort by all SKUs?
info279
First-timer (legacy)
I voted on the other thread but why not throw some votes at this one also. Need rules to split orders magically, what a waste of time, the whole idea of shipstation is to let us automate our shipping workflows. Come on guys!
info254
First-timer (legacy)
We really need split orders based on automation rules.
adam1
First-timer (legacy)
It would be so nice to be able to split shipments in bulk. We often will need to ship a few hundred orders that are all missing one or two products. Manually doing this is pretty ridiculous IMO.
alan2
First-timer (legacy)
This is the feature we would most like to see implemented in ShipStation. We don't need to split orders in to seperate shipments but we do need to split ordered in to numerous packages. Every order that is placed on our website ships in it's own package. Any time a customer orders more than 1 item in an order we need to manually split the order in to that number of packages. This prevents us from being able to auto print orders etc.
studio
First-timer (legacy)
Has this been solved yet?
steph
Explorer
All of our products need a separate box, so if someone orders QTY 1+ we need multiple labels created. Right now this process is 100% manual entry. I should be able to tell the system that one SKU weighs 25lbs and has to be packed 1 per carton. If a customer orders more than 1, multiple labels will automatically be created.
Status changed to: Under Review

JackShia
New Contributor

ShipStation please do something about this please, someone asked for this 3 years ago! and I haven't see any changes on it.