cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
caesar
First-timer (legacy)
We have a few websites that sell products to wholesalers. For example we will sell a case of a single SKU. Each case has 12 units. It would be nice if SS could allow us to setup virtual bundles that deducted multiple units of a single SKU.
200 Comments
jr_johnson
First-timer
'@Amy I agree with you. The thought in creating a separate suggestion was for the title clarity. That was it, probably (obviously) not worth it 🙂
sachin
First-timer (legacy)
Agreed with all. Even a path that would allow one to quickly add SKUs rather than typing them in one by one. Comma separated entry or a click n choose would be a great time savings.
llanz001
First-timer (legacy)
We would like for shipstation to add a kit option to the new inventory management. A lot of our Sku's are kits and so we cannot use the inventory management provided, we would like to integrate a way to use the parent SKU that is a kit number and automatically deduct the parts within that kit. For example every time we sell Sku: Kit 1 which contains part A,B,C shipstation will automatically deduct part A,B,C from our inventory. This would allow us to keep better track of our inventory.
tinman
First-timer (legacy)
This has been an issue for us for years. Would love if shipstation could be the one to come up with the solution.
tinman
First-timer (legacy)
It almost seems like this could be accomplished with automated rules... If SKU#ABC, then Deduct Inventory, QTY: 1, SKU#DEF and Deduct Inventory, QTY: 1, SKU#GHI This would track the original SKU sales and keep parts inventory up to date.
DrSupps
First-timer (legacy)
Please add Inventory management support for SKU's that are selling multiples of the same item. To do this I have a simple yet powerful idea. Shared inventory and Inventory Multipliers. I have one product that has an amazon listing (SKU) for a single unit, a separate amazon listing (a different SKU) for the same unit sold as a 2-pack, and a third amazon listing also with a unique SKU for the same item sold as a 3-pack. All 3 of these listings have a shared inventory. So if I have 27 bottles and I have an order for 1 unit of the single package SKU I have 26 bottles left in inventory. Then I have an order for 2 units of the 2-pack SKU, that's 4 bottles. I now have 22 bottles left in inventory. Next I have an order 1 unit of the 3-pack SKU, that's 3 bottles. I now left with 19 bottles in inventory. My answer to this is to have an advanced user defined setting in the Product Details called an Inventory Multiplier. The Inventory Multiplier is set to 1 by default so that the Qty. of units purchased equals the number of units removed from inventory. This way, no existing listings will change and everything continues to work as normal if the setting is untouched. Set the Inventory Multiplier to 2 and for every 1 unit of Qty ordered (for each 2-pack ordered), 2 units will be removed from inventory. Set the Inventory Multiplier to 3 (for a 3-pack) and for each unit of Qty. ordered 3 units will be deducted from inventory. Qty Ordered x Inventory Multiplier = Units Deducted from Shared Inventory This feature is absolutely essential to by business. Without this feature we can not track inventory levels of products with separate listings as 6-packs, 12-packs, 2-packs, etc. I know that Inventory can already be shared between listings now by combining products. So please, this feature needs to be designed in a way so that after 2 or more Products / listings are combined, each SKU / listing need to have it's own seperate, individual Inventory Multiplier. Please add this essential feature. Thank you
nick_tpd
First-timer (legacy)
BUMP. I really need Kitting as a feature. Please add ASAP. Thanks!
tinman
First-timer (legacy)
Wonder if it this could be accomplished through automation rules? If SKU = x, then deduct 1 from inventory of SKU y. Just a thought. I look back often to see if this has reached approval. We're growing and inventory is really becoming a challenge. It makes most sense to handle inventory through Shipstation.
luisbrilhante92
First-timer (legacy)
Hi, This seems similar to our idea that go integrated with: http://support.shipstation.com/forums/330429-product-feedback-fresh-ideas/suggestions/2982447-give-u... please give this idea some votes as well.
kristin3
First-timer (legacy)
A sku that contains more than one item can be separated into it's individual skus for reporting and inventory control purposes. A branch off of a sku to list a quantity plus the sku(s) that belong with that bundle would be of significant importance to my business.